kinda bored

14 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2010 11:20:14 by giantdog | Go to original / last post
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

tell me something I don't know Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
vodkagirl's Profile
vodkagirl

In: Leeds

I went on Glady`s yesterday to whitby, came home via Pickering, got lost and nearly ended up back in Scarborough lol 210 miles later with a numb bottom i finally got home, i think i need a sat nav  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

You know that you can walk on custard, but did you know its called  non-Newtonian fluid?                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

plumbings not so lucratve Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Vodka girl hope you didnt stop at any bus stopsLOL Karma:)                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Leicester is a pain in the arse to drive around Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm kinda bored in deepest darkest Cornwall as well...in fact i would go a far as say I was feeckin bored out of my tree..........   sat in this hovel of a base, staring at the four walls...come on weekend ....... I'm going to ride somewhere on the bike, anywhere for a weekend lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Boogying in your boots makes your knees huuuuurt!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

LOL Alice. How glad am I that I am able to take so many pairs!!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Boots lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Yes Clinton...I have several pairs LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

why would you take more than one pair with you????...if its not make up its shoes lol....tsk tsk chicks lol ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

it's boot's john, not shoes....LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

I didn't know anyone could have a worse sense of direction than me!!   I knew the custard thing but don't know whether I'd eat it after you'd walked on it.   Really thought Plumbing was a money spinner.   I'll take your word on Leicester and give it a wide line on the bike   I'll make sure to remove my boots to avoid any nasty boogying injuries, thanks for the heads up.   Boots/shoes don't really care as long as they've got a heel mmmm heels (not on me you understand)   Anyone for any more???                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 1023 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption