trikes

15 Posts | Latest reply on 09/09/2010 09:57:57 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

where are all the trikes? and why havent we got a trikers club on here?
i know alot of you bikers dont like us trikers - ( say that when ya drunk )
but come on some of us have no choise - its a trike or a boreing old car
anyway - if ya own a trike get your say on here and is there such a thing as a triker chick ? - lol and where are they?
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

Im here!!! Im a triker chick!!! Lol! As of today!!!! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Loads of folk on here like owt with an engine photo - they don't descriminate one way or t'other tbh.

Then again, u do get those who are quite particular in their tastes but you've done it the best way to bring trikers out the woodwork by posting this thread !!

Have a scroll thru the members - a lot of trike enthusiasts give it away in their username :))

Good luck !!

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I had a bike accident back in june this year which really scared me and my daughters, I dont  know if I will get back on a bike so for me my mind is thinking about going onto having a trike instead, Ive never ridden a trike but just know I cant give up biking or the lifestyle completely 
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

thats the way to go drobess - thats the reason im on a trike - it keeps us in touch with the bikes and rallys and friends - and you'll soon get used to them - ya cant fall off them the same as a bike - lol - just dont try and lean right over on corners - give us a shout if you decide to have 1 - we might be able to build ya one you like- this is the 2nd 1 ive built this year - love it
violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull

congratulation VFR...no wonder i couldn't find it on ebay xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

wtg vfrbabe - cant wait to see some pics of it on ya profile - hope you enjoy it as much as i do :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

Im so excited!!!! Cant wait to get my hands on it!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yup, i am a triker!

nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

and i`m involved in building them, electrics and general labouring lol...Big smile in between proper work .......Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
the nobster's Profile
the nobster

In: buckingham

i ride two wheels,couple of my mates into trikes ,rode with them to a 'brotherhood of the third wheel' rally in sheffield a while back......'blindin week end'

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

We don't need a trikers club, BM isn't here for segregation but integration. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

quite agree kwak - oral intercourse for the masses                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Dik, would that be an oralgy? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nice one kwak Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5195 seconds. There are 411 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption