Madone des Motards

5 Posts | Latest reply on 28/09/2010 19:46:43 by scubasteve | Go to original / last post
scubasteve's Profile
scubasteve

In: Bournemouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Has anyone been to the French Motorbike festival in Porcaro Brittany. Known as the Madonna of Motorcycles festival.                                                                                                                                                                             
scubasteve's Profile
scubasteve

didin't get any replies to this one so maybe no-one knows about it. Its the Madone de motards festival in France where the local village priest blesses all the motorcyclists that visit during the festival. Anyone fancy a trip next August?? Sounds like a huge party there.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Sorry Steve, didn't see this topic, no, I've not heard of it before, alas it's a nay from me.     Come on folks, give Steve a yay or a nay, or should that be a Oui or a non?                                                                                                                                                                                   
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Haven't heard of it but it sounds damn good cos the French have such a positive attitude to everything to do with motorcycles. Brittany has the most beautiful and rugged coastline and this festival is slap bang in the middle of north, west and south Brittany....think Cornwall with a certain je ne sais quoi and 2 or 3 degrees C warmer...bliss
scubasteve's Profile
scubasteve

Looking into this a bit more I visited the village 2 weeks ago, Called Porcaro in southern Brittany, It's 120km from St Malo port. The village priest has a big cutout of a motorbike on the side of his house, the local bar is called the wheelie bar, and all around are signs and biker stuff so definately a biker friendly place. Now I am thinking of purchasing a property 1 mile from the village with enough land for camping etc, if it doesn't happen I will still make an effort to visit next year during the festival in August. If I do get the property I will of course be running a biker camping/party week there for Biker match members.I'll keep you informed of my progress. My offer is in on the house as we speak.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2109 seconds. There are 1250 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption