Trike insurance

10 Posts | Latest reply on 05/09/2010 19:16:51 by VFRbabe | Go to original / last post
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just wondering if anybody knows of a good company for trike insurance.  Have spotted a cracking trike but want to get a few insurance quotes before i buy it.  Any ideas greatfully received!! Thanks xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hey hun as you know im looking for a trike to add to my toys lol...on insurance i was advised ;   bike sure   a mate of mine is through swinton insurance   carole nash     on here ask photographer1... or pappabear ... both ride trikes, really helpful and approachable guys    :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

bikesure here as well.

it aint cheap. has to be garaged and some sort of security on it. poss thatcham cat 2 - does that sound about right?

think mine was just short of £300 and thats fully comp, 5k miles and full no claims.

best of luck!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

DD sorry hun i forgot you ride a trike ........... my apologies!!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no worries no nurries!                                                                                                                                                                              
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

Got a quote from bikesure for £280, fully comp, so thats pretty darn good, much less than i expected!! (but dont tell them that!).  Have now bought the trike!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well done - have you pictures?                                                                                                                                                                              
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

nice one babe be sure to get some pics on when u get chance so we can have a look ;                                                                                                                                                                             
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

bike sure for me as well - 300 a year - i thought that was pritty good                                                                                                                                                                              
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

Havnt got any pics yet, but as soon as i get my hands on it, you will all know about it!!! Lol! Cant wait! Smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 792 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption