Welcome to the BikeChatters

43 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2010 11:45:09 by wheelbarrow | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Claire, now I've seen you again I need a tissue Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Good to hear from you Claire. Hows life treating you Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

Ohhh, fresh blood......I mean, hello, welcome!!! Lol!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I wonder if Shadow will be moving to Liverpool now lol, down boy!     WB, cheers me dear, for the cuppa Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wheelbarrow, Claire .............................

One thing to say, 2wheels4ever and suzi perry LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol SF!  That was awful.  Made me laugh though. Run, Claire.                                                                                                                                                                             
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

Nice to put names to faces, BC only had avatars, was gutted when Claire's evil needle disappeared (got this thing.....never mind ) See same old thing, Drunken Marsey, back home from the pubWacko  Nice tho Clown                                                                                                                                                                                
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

I'll get my coat Clown                                                                                                                                                                              
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Hey I can make the evil needle return just for you Marsey lol

SF is nice to chat again... and OMG thanks for reminding me, i`m running already Shocked

Hiya Wheels, hope you and the family are all okay, life is okay at the minute thanks,  Chris still working offshore and still comes home to his mum every other month.  Still got the SV and can`t believe the mileage i`ve done, had a couple of weeks away but only Scotland this year, nothing as adventurous as Prague and Budapest again... don`t think my arse could`ve taken it  LOL

Matt's Profile
Matt

Oh you just opened yourself right up for some jokes there  LOL   Where's big-al when you need him?                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

You dirty dirty boy.... go to my room Evil Smile

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Be gentle with 'im Claire, he keeps the BMers on the straight and narrow, you know! Besides, I can hear the squeals at my end of the Pool.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You dirty dirty boy.... go to my room Evil Smile

Please, mistress Claire can I go too, please please mistress !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

wouldn't be the first time I've been in your bed, Aunty Claire!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

lmao Embarrassed 

But I promise I won`t tell everyone that you were house sitting for me at the time Wink

And SF yep you can go too... it`s a biggish bed lol                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

hey welcome to all of ya Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

THATS why you left so quickly.  I thought I'd done something wrong lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Happy birthday ClaireHug                                                                                                                                                                             
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne

So this is where your all hangin out.  Thanks from me three for the welcome. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

good to put faces to the names, eh Drift?   And HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE!  Baileys???  ;-)   xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.5000 seconds. There are 886 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption