RC's Birthday Bash

222 Posts | Latest reply on 01/05/2007 06:16:40 by storm | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i noticed u do quite                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

yep lol am very shy rearly  honest i am !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

after u all went we went up to matlock for a coffee.did,nt get home till 7o,clock,  then i crashed (sleep).                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hope matlock was good was very busy last sunday but think quieter on a saturday                 Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no, very full hard to park.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi folks Smile  Thanks to Cobra for giving me a lift to the Holly Bush and everyone who was there for making me feel welcome, a lovely bunch of people, and what a gloriously sunny day.    R C (your pic doesn't do you justice)      Kwak Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

good mornin all glad u all had a good time, was lovley to meet u all at last!   thanks to ninja for me chocs   croc for me bottle of malibu n glass,( will drink the mailbu next weekend) when i sobered up lol   thanks to witchest for ur pressie to   and thanks to cobra n kwak for me card,   got a bit of a hangover this mornin lol   kwak what u mean about me pic hun, i know look better in the flesh lol   catch up with u soon when i feel a bit better xxxxxxxxxx   thanks again to everyone who came made my day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx love rc xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanx RC had a very nice day and it was nice to meet everyone.Lovely countryside and weather,and the cake weren't bad either.Tongue
RC's Profile
RC

lol cobra glad u liked the cake                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

lol @ cobra it was a cool day told ya im shy though lol no yyehhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa n wohhhhhhhoooooossssssss from bp lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I'm surprised Cobra had room for cake, after lunch, and gallons of orange juice, he started on the crisps. When we got back he still had room for more food. I think he has hollow legs LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

lol u know what they say kwak.....a way to a blokes heart is through his stomach lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I best stop feeding him then or he may grow to like me LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lol he aint that bad n ur great hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Aww shucks Embarrassed t y R C                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wasn't only the cake i likedTongueScenery was gr8 too!
RC's Profile
RC

good  pub wasnt it???????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

You tart Cobra Tongue    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

See what i mean??I make a normal observation on the beauty of the countryside and i get taken the wrong way.Its YOU lot got the durty minds ,not me.Embarrassedlol.
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

REALLY??? x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6641 seconds. There are 1299 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption