Ryans Ryde - Charity Ride - 5th Sept - Hopwood Services J2 of M42

28 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2010 11:14:26 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Supporting teenagers with cancer.

Meeting at Hopwood Services J2 of the M42 at 11.30 for a prompt departure at 12.00.

Destination is Old Beams Pub Dunley Road Stourport on Severn Worcs DY13 0AA entertainment provided

Bikes, scooters, sidecars, trikes and 3 wheelers all welcome, suggested donation £5 approx distance of ride 40 miles.

Free camping and Sat night party at the Moat House Inn, Kings Coughton Alcester B49 5QF
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

I will be at the old beams but working so cant do the ride                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Old Un you mean you will be standing there attempting to look busy !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

depends if all goes well yes but the way thigs have been may have to move a bit only cus the food is not by the stage                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ah yes i forgot the burger vans and BBQ area are outside ........... mmmm .... may be worth your while taking a big stick with you so you can reach lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm tempted to go along, dependant on whether I manage to fight off the lurgy I seem to have caught. Anybody going on the ride?

At first I though it was the services where I was chased by a dog, but looking at a map I think that was J4.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

lol i remember that Gary was funny lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would love to come for the ride with you Gary, but can't because of the kids.  Will be at the pub if the weather's nice though x

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

O r Boss Mom you after Gary for a ride ??????

Its the windmill that did it isnt it lol

bandit46's Profile
bandit46

In: cannock

hoping to be there, first time on a ride out.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I went last year and it was fantastic, well worth the ride out and the bands and stuff afterwards

bit of trivia for you

Xchanged are playing and they are the band we have booked for our Xmas party :)

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Jackie you gave two post codes for Old Beams pub, is that one, in your first post, correct?   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1050                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey I will be going on the back of a friends quad as I don't complete  complete my CBT till Monday. Will be going with a few friends and am dead excited. x                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Hi Stary.   Are you going on the run itself as all the info i've seen says bikes, scooter, sidecars, trikes and three wheelers. I would check with the organisers that a quad will be allowed on the run. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

...trikes and 3 wheelers   How many wheels does a trike have then? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Thats wot they put on the flyer. suppose you could go in a relient robin. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Soz Blues, I was quoting Jackie's post, not yours.    I already have been in a RR, never again! Embarrassed lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I used to have a Robin, it was fun in a terrifying sort of way.
I don't think there's any other car you can get onto two wheels quite so easily. I had a bike cop help me roll it back sticky side down one day, then sent me on my way without even a stern word. Thumbs Up

There's a Facebook group with a "wall" open to posts, you could probably ask on there about quads.

The flyers list the postcode as DY13 0AA so I'd guess that's the right one.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks for that GB, I altered the post code to match the flyer Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

I did this ride last year, well what an amazing day I had, very emotional and a worthy cause. Sadly I wont be doing it this year due to my accident. I was hoping to get to the pub to be there with my bike club but again cant make it due to transport. My daughter offered to take me there on the saturday with all my stuff for camping but refuses to come back to get me on the sundayUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1162 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption