Ure welcome newsflash!!

26 Posts | Latest reply on 03/09/2010 19:54:29 by rockchick123 | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've just come back from the rally site and saw signs on the A1 saying it's closing at Leeming Bar on 4th n 5th so anyone travelling down on Saturday from up North will get diverted. It might be wise to take the A19 or find an alternative route Thumbs Up

Also watch out for mud on the road on the lane up to the site from Lower Dunsforth, especially if it's wet Thumbs Up

If anyone would be kind enough to post this on FB it would be appreciated!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Will do Terry ... See you Friday z

Edit

Done :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Thanks for that shell, see you Friday x                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Facebook page for the rally... http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=408615090341&...mp;index=1   I've just 'invited' all my BM contacts for you                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Yup I posted to there as well as in my status Matt :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Thanks Matt, very good of you Thumbs UpWink

If peeps who are going can try and keep this on the first page until Saturday morning it will get more chance of being seen Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Will make sure its 'bumped' up each time I log in Terry :)
See you friday :)                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Thanks Alex, see you tomorrow!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

We should be ok weatherwise with no rain forecast?   NO, THAT'S NOT THE KISS OF DEATH!   Got a good feeling about this one and it's one of the last ones I can attend this year.   Starting work in 17 days (and counting!) after a 3 1/2 years sabbatical. lol - long story maybe tell you one of these days!   Ratty X                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

looking forward to finally meeting ya rattay Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

*BUMP*                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

'bump'

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

woohoo - not long now. Shame I have to work tonight & till 3 tomorrow!!! Cry But weather's looking good Thumbs Up which is a plus Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

To all   Remember to take your camera and take some pics, pretty please?   I hope the weather is kind and that you all have a great time.     Safe travelling everyone.   Sandi                                                                                                                                                                               
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

BUMPTY, BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

bump                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

'bump'                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

thanks for heads up RK all i have to do now is look for mud on road and i am there yippeee...lol.                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

bumpety bump                                                                                                                                                                              
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

All ready for the morning Big smile    BUMP Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 653 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption