Chinese

13 Posts | Latest reply on 03/09/2010 12:08:05 by Santa3644 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Decided to have a chinese carry out tonight. Yummy.

BUT am I the only one who orders too much so that I can have something cold for breakfast the next day?

Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Maybe you just like special fried rice krispies.....LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

Lol, i do that too! It always tastes better the next day. Same with pizza!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I read that as Chinese CURRY lol I was going to ask what it's like.   If you've got too much, you could stick it in a doggy  bag and email  it to me LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

eww indian is nice but wouldnt eat day old chinese yuk. i only do the all u can eat banquets now when i fancy chinese                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

kwak - its yours!!!

i will bring down personally! Wink

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

deffo agree with VFR... its sooooo good the next day lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

even better with a bit of salad cream on a cold pizza                                                                                                                                                                              
catman61's Profile
catman61

In: Tamworth

will have to try the salad cream and cold pizza Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

now cold pizza is something I do like with salad and may and olives mmmmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thats it - i am going to order pizza when i get back from stormin to try that out on monday morning!                                                                                                                                                                              
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

In: Sidcup

Pizza - if you gentle fry your left over pizza in a a frying pan on a low setting, it gets hot again AND you get a crispy bottom - absolutely delicious!!!!

Anyway Dik, Pizza after that huge full English Breakfast???? Very Naughty!!!!! lol

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1119 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption