Drinking memories

15 Posts | Latest reply on 04/09/2010 01:08:54 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yg7KL4v1w0   Someone shared this on Facebook but then I couldn't find who (disappeared after i watched it), so sorry if it was someone from BM but I'm stealing it and sharing it now.   This video is absolutely hillarious.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Matt, soo nice of you to put a video up of yrself after a gud nite outLOL
Drobs runs outta here rather quickly!!!!!!!!!

Matt's Profile
Matt

Why do you think I moved to Holland??                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

oh that poor soul but so funny as well he tried so hard

(shows you these days you dont know who is filming you !!!!) (chilling music)

lmaoCool

Hi drobess, glad to see you up and about after your accident, hows it going (good I hope)

Matt's Profile
Matt

The video actually reminds me of the first Biker Match Christmas party nearly 4 years ago... the walk back to the hotel with Laura, Oggy and a couple of others... particularly OGGY!!!  What a star that guy is lol                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

with having met Oggy, I can imagine he were just like that MattLOL

(must remember not to have a drink whilst still on crutches or it maybe me who ends up on youtube!!)

Matt's Profile
Matt

Ok here's what I mean about Oggy...   DSCF3153.JPG   There he is on the left!   We walked for about a mile kicking an ELF'S SHOE all the way to the hotel...   DSCF3157.JPG   We then continued to take it into the hotel, where Oggy was subsequently shouted at by the hotel staff for playing football in the reception area with a messed up Elf's shoe haha...   DSCF3164.JPG     Often Oggy and Mox didn't make it very far... DSCF3156.JPG   More fotos: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/Xmas_Party_2006                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

Jesus where did the 4 years go???  Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Shame they couldn't tag themselves!!!!! and don't you look young Matt  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Jesus was that four years ago??

I've stillgot that jumper,think Moxey took that shoe with him you know :o/

Nice to be back Matt.Hello Drobess,long time no see.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

BRILLIANT  lmao. LOL.   what happend to the elf?
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

No idea,but she was pretty & I had her phone number, 'til I changed mine LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

How long is it since I was in that state, oh must be at least 5 days lol!   Ironic that the camera man has a string of rosary beads.  I guess they are for show cos he's obviously not the good samaritan!                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

ROTFLMAO....I have just watched this, and it made me have a little 'accident'....lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I drink therefore i am.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 775 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption