Sunday 5th september ... Jordans Bike Fest

21 Posts | Latest reply on 06/09/2010 15:29:49 by madhat | Go to original / last post
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sunday 5th September   Check this out and see if you fancy it :) If interested PM me asap please :)   Its an open day at a big bike shop, thats totally free :) Theres some awesome bands on. The whole thing starts at midday til 6pm :)Jordan Bikes Ltd,Gelderd Road, Gildersome, Morley, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS27 7JS                                                                                                                                                                              
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

Suposed to be going to a HOG do sat in Notts,Sherwood chapter, so could bimble up after , will let you know , x                                                                                                                                                                             
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

In: Lancashire

Total Biker FM will be broadcasting live from the event all day too!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Sorry its the Ure Welcome rally that weekend                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Will be at Ure welcome, depending on the level of tiredness & what time we get away we may pop by Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

BJ depending on the time you head back could beg Mr Ken to call in for a brew and a buttie                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

mmmmmm depends do they sell ice cream lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Mucka ... me, savana and madhat will def be there to help ... not as early as you though ... around lunch when hey get back from the Ure Welcome :)   Anyone else going ... see you there :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If I'm not hiding in the mountains I might pop along for something to do.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Gary mind watch out for Yetis whilst there !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

He could always tie them up Jackie lol :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Anyone free to lend a helping hand, handing flyers out etc ... can you PM me please, if you havent already :)   Cheers Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

Much appreciated Alex. We will be promoting BM as well as Total Biker FM so all help will be worth while help.                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

SEE YOU THERE MUCKA ... Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Just pm'd you Alex.... me and Neil might be there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

YAY!   PMd you back :) Hope you both make it ... will have my mobile on me, so, txt, ring me anytime if you need to arrange times etc :)   Should be a good one ... I heard the bands that are playing are WICKED!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Got a child-free afternoon so i might trundle over if the weather's OK.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

See you there Wills :)

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Some nice bikes there ... mmmm ... CBT is definately calling ;) lol   Thanx to those that turned up to hand out leaflets and say hello :)   The 2 bands I saw were cool ... the last one was really good, will keep an eye out for them, definately :) Liked her style ;)                                                                                                                                                                               
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

Thank you to those who came and helped yesterday. Was a great show!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 608 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption