Topics YOU have posted in

19 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2010 19:08:51 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

From now on you will see a little eye symbol next to all the topics that you have previously posted in like this... You have posted in this topic     Hope this helps you all track which topics you're interested in                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just noticed that (will be an eye on this one now lol)                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Matt you could of warned us first lo Drobess and I were sat there wondering what they were lmao

Matt's Profile
Matt

lol i just had an idea and built it.  Took me about an hour, maybe less (i've built it into the All Topics, Active Topics and Search Topics pages)                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

lol i worked it out pretty sharpish blondie ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
shadowguyver's Profile
shadowguyver

In: Boston

very helpfulThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

If you see new images popping  up around the place then just hover your mouse over and it will tell you what it is.   And if you find any images on the site that you can't hover over and get a description of then please let me know asap                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

lmao am not going to say what a thought Embarrassed lol   your so clever boss man                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

It's the evil eye lol. Matt are you able to make it so that the link is on our profiles and not on the titles? As in 'topics posted in' and we click on it and up comes a list? Sorry, not explaining it too good, but it's been done on other forums. Where we just click on a link and it brings up a page of the topics we've posted in.   I find the eye distracting and makes it a bit difficult to find what I'm looking for. Just MHO.                                                                                                                                                                                
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Good idea Mat but you had me wondering, thought i had a bug in the computer                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Has anyone noticed that we now have our location added to our pics, in the events calendar, move your mouse/cursor over the photos, in the attendance list, and it will show the name and the location.   Nice one Matt Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Bill - that's just user perception and stuff, part of the human-computer interface.  You get used to something and don't expect it to change.  If something changes without you expecting it then you think it's NOT correct.  When in fact it is  :-)   Kwak, the events attendance list has indeed been amended per request from blackberry. :-)   Regarding adding your forum topics to your profile... of course it's possible  :-)   Obviously I can't list them all... so what do you say about the latest 20 topics listed, starting with the latest at the top like in the forums,???                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Sounds good to me Matt.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Added forum topics to profiles under events Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Gail blonde's Profile
Gail blonde

In: Bacup

i just posted a message as a Newbie and noticed that I had to go through 317 pages to find it and any replies, wouldnt it be better to start at the latest post? Or maybe Im doing summat wrong ( I am blonde afterall !)                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hi OhIdunno and welcome to the club. Smile   I think the reason you ended up at page 1 was cos you clicked the title and not the page number. I've done it myself a few times.                                                                                                                                                                               
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Liking this new feature Matt. You've been busy. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

OhIDunno... when your in the forums you can select the last page rather than clicking on the main subject as kwak has already said.  Also, when you're IN a topic already - there's a PAGE JUMP selection at the top and bottom of every topic which you can select a page from.  You can also click on POST REPLY on at page to take you to the LAST page and to the Post Reply box.   There's 3 or 4 ways for you.  I hope you didn't go through every page!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2500 seconds. There are 621 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption