Cornwall 2011 with Bikeabill who wants to go

182 Posts | Latest reply on 11/10/2010 10:13:49 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I think you'll find it's pasty first then yer cream tea. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Gary you best make sure you come with us then so we dont make any cock ups lol

Mind Squashy is right Pasty , cream tea then ice cream

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Think I will stick with crab salad then cream teas                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Half term for my kids here in Brum is 30 May to 3 June so if that's the week you're on about then great.  Hopefully it's the same for the others on here that wanted it in the school hols                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Boss Mom if i behave during the holidays can i have an ice cream pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

Dont think Boss Mom can go cus of kids hols so we can playup and anoy each other        no slapps                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

BJ no more icecreams for you, you know where it all goes don't you!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

JP wahoooooooo TIG YOUR IT ...... nah nah nah nah

Yammy what r u trying to say prey tell ????????????

JP's Profile
JP

Thats ok cus we just filled your tent with frogs                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

EEewwwwwwwwwwwww MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Like the man said, I can't go unless it's the very beginning of June so you're on your own with him.  Sorry BJ                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

But Mom he will be mean to me and stuff ............

Luv u Boss Mom xxx

madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

lol  No he wont BJ me and alex will be there :) unless the auld yin brave enought to take on the three of us lol   ohhhhh icecream then cornish pasties yumyumyum cant wait lol                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

Take all 3 of you on  no probs as for pasties and ice cream as a jock your only allowed haggies                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

aye big talk way down there, just wait till we all actully there then we see LOL    its not the haggis season then awww shame a just have to do with icecream and pasties lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hey Old Un your brave .............. shes a Glessga Hairy you know lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Best get there before me then or you will go to the shop and find it empty                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Old Un are you allowed to the shops by yourself now ?                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

ehhhhh excuse me BJ am a Posh Glassgo Hairy lol

a dont think he his BJ  (its his age he just thinks he is) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

why is that last one white a didnt make it white?   anyway!!!!!!   ehhhhh excuse me BJ am a Posh Glassgo Hairy lol                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 826 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption