Cornwall 2011 with Bikeabill who wants to go

182 Posts | Latest reply on 11/10/2010 10:13:49 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Thinking of organising a  holiday in Cornwall next year, camping near Truro which is pretty central for getting about, i have toured down there so have some ideas for rides, could also meet up with the southern crowd who may join us.

What do you lot think, could we get the TanHill crowd down there,
 please let me know.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Def interested in this bill was thinking of it myself                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sounds good Bill depending on when it is.

Please can you book a weekend of sunshine :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll probably be up for this one too if it's in school hols                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

sounds good to me bill, im definately interested.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Sounds good.. I love Cornwall.... I will definately keep this one in mind.                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Just had a client in this morning who came back from Cornwall yesterday after touring for a week on his VFR. He said the roads were crap with grass growing out of the middle, no room for overtaking and he'd never had his back wheel step out so much on bends with all the gravel! To top it off it poured down all week and he said he'd never take his bike down there again Shocked

Think i'll be giving this one a miss LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

I have spent loads of time in Cornwall and the only roads that are like that are the single track lanes there are loads of great roads down there                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

ooooo Bill pick me pick me                                                                                                                                                                               
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Im def interested in this one Bill :)                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

me too bill :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

there is some crap roads down there Rusty but you can find them anywhere, i got us on one by accident at Tan hill, it wasn't planed  and i did feel guilty about it, should't of listen to the man behind the bar but there again i had had t couple of pints
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Can we have a beach please Bill o handsome one xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Well in that case Bill and jp, I'd be interested as I didn't get anywhere exciting this year on the bike Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

any thing you wish Jackie i'm yours to command                                                                                                                                                                             
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

In: Kendal

Depends on dates but I'm up for it. Especially if there's sea, sand and sun.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Can i have a kiss Mr Bill xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

BJ get on with some work                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

X    just for you Jackie                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

It's a long way off but am game                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6401 seconds. There are 842 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption