Biker friendly pubs and great roads

16 Posts | Latest reply on 11/09/2010 03:28:05 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Six hills on the A46 is always welcoming to all bikers and great surrounding roads,any input into alternative meets and rides welcomed. Come on how many do you all know?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

These topics have been covered already Matt S Smile   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=1461   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=1973     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=4320   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=5776                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

aaw shucks,thanks anyway :)                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Always good to hear of any new ones Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

My apologies Matt S, I didn't mean to sound unfriendly, was just letting you know that you could find the answers here already.   *pauses only to take left foot out of mouth to make way for the right one*   You're right BOBKAT, please folks, post in here if you have replies for Matt S                                                                                                                                                                                 
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

I like riding to Gunthorpe for a cool Magners & back :-)    Also MFN on Weds eve's too.                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Erm..... MFN?????  Whats that then?  Gunthorpe is nice in the summer, thats recommended for a pint by the Trent.                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

I know nice pubs and nice places to meet up but that's where the similarity ends as I would never have a drink and then ride / drive. Ive seen too many accidents where drink has been a major factor and lots of them were not overly drunk Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I would never have a drink and then ride / drive.   That's why rallies were invented WB and why a lot of BM members are now organising weekender events instead of rides out.                                                                                                                                                                               
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

DG - MFN is a big bikers meeting place @ Shipley - bands on, food avail & everything from Harleys to super sports bikes turn up.  Really good atmosphere   :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Go to Scotland - all the roads are good!                                                                                                                                                                              
DG99's Profile
DG99

Erm Shipley?  Oop Yorkshire/Bradford way?  Thats not a quick run out for a quick evening pint Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

No ... u noodle .. Shipley Country Park area, near Cossall, IKEA turn off.     You should go & have fun :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

Ah, lol sorry for being a plonker, I was working at Eastwood Morrisons the other week on a Wednesday evening and on my way back saw shedloads of bikes, I wondered where they were all off too.  Now I know, I'll give that a go.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Shipley Country Park area

Ooo,,,ooo,,,I know where that is now - was walking in the dark there on Wed nite !!!!

(don't ask)

Shocked  Embarrassed  LOL

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

If I'm not mistaken the letters MFN mean Miles From Nowhere, I think that should be Miles From Anywhere lol                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 897 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption