Whatever happened to ...

33 Posts | Latest reply on 30/08/2010 13:45:14 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I was thinking about people who have dropped off the site without a word or anything & really got to wondering ... so ....

This is for those of us who remember people who used to be on here &  wonder 'whatever happened to' 

Paul (Nuttydriver), From Somerset,  I remember him getting his new bike & deciding to take it for a little spin, 2 weeks later he was still taking it for a spin & met us all in Matlock before taking it back home again LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

BJ  i am going deaf ( ! )  without her mid morning posts  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Whatever happened to.....   Funny you should say that,, been a few come back recently.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

lol anne .. she will be back on Monday Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Being part of the furniture since the beginning, minus 3 months, there are quite a few members who haven't been on the forums in a while.   They've probably got a life, I think I'm going to have to knit myself one LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yeh.. there's loads who have just 'disappeared'   I heard today that Marie and Dave  ( Flame Red and Daveyboy ) have got engaged.   They met on here and have been together about 3 years!    Apparently they were at Rock & Bike at Squires last weekend..but I didn't see them.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oh that's lovely, ta for letting us know Kaz. (I'll have to knit a bit quicker I think, sod it, while I'm knitting a life, I'll just knit me own soulmate)   Congratulations Marie and Dave, all the best for the future. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hey Kwak. my sister gave me a 'grow your own boyfriend'. put him in a jug of water and he expanded....quite alarmgingly actually, pecs and all...I suggest you get one cos it's so much more statisfying than knitting.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL Minnie, do they make one without the pecs? Defined muscles turn me right off Sick      I wonder what fjr Graham is up to these days, he used to be at most Matlock gatherings, in fact he organised the very first one there.     What's Dave DD aka Booby doing? He introduced me to the great sound of 'The Firebirds', a rockabilly band.                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

Kwak.. Graham is still about.. he was at Squires Rock and Bike last weekend.  I had a kall with him.. i see him at Squires now and again.                                                                                                                                                                                     
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

So it's just me he's avoiding lol, at least he's ok that's the main thing. Ta for letting me know Kaz.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I miss Tangoman - we used to have a reet laff!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

XK...he's still about.. he's a regular contributor to facebook.. he's still Tango-ing away!   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Karey, Marie n Dave did get engaged a couple of weeks back at my local. I went to the do with Mark n Cassie. They've bought a house not far from me and they're doing great Thumbs Up

They'll be at the Ure Welcome Back Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hey Terry, thanks for that!!    Last time I saw them both was at Squires Rock and Bike 2009! a year ago! lol     Not sure if i can mek Ure Welcome yet, but hope i can, would be good to see them  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Try and get there Karey, it will probably be the last event of the year that so many of us will get together.

If you've never done a rally and you're sitting on the fence this is deffo the friendliest place to go. Thumbs Up 

Even if you come on your own you'll be immediately made to feel welcome and you'll have company 24/7 the whole weekend with great music, cracking fire into the early hours and a great crowd. Just come and introduce yourself to any BM member or PM anyone on this thread if you want to know more Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Lol @ Terry.. I've done loads of rallies..and know most of the people on here and those running the Ure Welcome....but thanks for that!   It's just circumstances at the min...but I'm working on it.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

The site is quiet, has been for a while now, all the regulars who went in the chat room, or posted in the forums, don't go in anymore, has everyone deserted to Facebook or just having a  life? *sigh*                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

We were talking about that yesterday Kwak ... How it's changed a lot and why many old members are not renewing :-(

Things move on and evolve, we were saying this year it's a lot of weekend camping going on where as last year it was hey this weekends gonna be nice let's meet up for a ride out (which I miss)
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

*Lol @ Terry.. I've done loads of rallies..and know most of the people on here and those running the Ure Welcome....but thanks for that!*

Karey that wasn't meant for you, ya nana! LOL

Meant for people watching this thread Thumbs Up

kwak i've spoken to a few 'old faces' this past couple of weeks and they've all said it's getting too much like FB and not enough about bikes anymore Thumbs Down

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 683 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption