I didn't do it...honest!!!

13 Posts | Latest reply on 20/08/2010 08:32:57 by rockchick123 | Go to original / last post
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

oooh eck...my profile has been flagged by bm staff and is under investigation. How mysterious? I wonder what I did? Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That's it you're in bother now Minnie!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

You must've jumped the start. You'll probably just get a drive through. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Well I've checked and your definately in the holding bay! lol I don't know why.. you should have had a pm from the Mod who put you there.. it wasn't me! lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

was probably a mistake, I'll unlock you now lol  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

clank clank clank...thanks for releasing me from the brig Matt. But a tad disappointing that it was a 'mistake'...was dying to know what I'd done Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Didn't know it was possible to be put in isolation on here, will be a bit more careful now........... well, maybe                                                                                                                                                                             
lola6667's Profile
lola6667

In: northwich

Was you a naughty Minxx and putting things in CAPS like me lol Hope all is well now   Lorraine x                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

perhapse you just been a minx! Minx lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Awww mini is too mini to be in trouble ... Wasn't me either as I cannot do that :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx

was very intriguing... but such a relief to get the handcuffs off Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

oooh there's no smoke without fire Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Awww .... Minnie ... cant imagine anyone putting you in handcuffs ... unless you wanted them too Wink LOL   Hope you didnt get too stir crazy Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 1412 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption