Love / Hate

41 Posts | Latest reply on 22/08/2010 10:20:55 by Timeout | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Dislike: buttons, clowns   Really like: Cadburys chocolate buttons, funny people     Detest custard   Really like trifle                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Turtle, you are i are going to have to agree to differ. Either that or pistols at dawn.

Cooked tomatoes are a no-no. Fresh ones, especially in a salad with plenty of basil, well...Thumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

In: Kendal

Ok Wills, pistols it is, you name the time and place !                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Love tomatoes raw and cooked.   Raw best with cheese on crusty sarnie   cook em right down to mush and put em in a sausage sarnie. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

You'll have to get JP to stand still up against that wall whilst you shoot him Phil - Level 3 Health and Safety something or other lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

In: Kendal

Really, really hate those tined plum tomatoes put straight on the plate, yuk.                                                                                                                                                                             
suzed2805's Profile
suzed2805

In: Gtr Manchester

Love cornbeef & onion toasties mmm mmmm mmmm   Hate corn on the cob oh and that lovely northern delicacy - Tripe yakkkkk !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Love my kids, Fridays, bikes, diving, skiing gym, rallys, mornings

Hate Mondays, speed cameras caravans tractors, h&s jobs worths, crap weather, my sore back and not having won the lottery yet!( must start playing it) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

So is that why you had me standing up against the wall at Brean Phil?                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Love - my family, my son, my friends, bikes, fast cars, faster women, gin and tonics, good food, summer days.  Thumbs Up

Hate - crowds, cold rainy days, crashing, liars, banks, call centres, unscrupulous people, warm lager, wasps.  Thumbs Down

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Love - Weekends Hate - Weekdays                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

LOVE:  true, loyal mates   HATE: pretenders, that lull you into a false sense of friendship and then turn on you an let you down big style - it's a sore one.                                                                                                                                                                             
ScarletKiss's Profile
ScarletKiss

In: Sheffield

Love - Xbox, Metal, Bikes
Hate - Working, Men who never call, not having my own bike

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

Love life

Hate death                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Love misen------regularly   Hate cleaning up after.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL ... JP you & I together hon ... I was just about to do my IOSH before I was made redundant ... & I BELIEVE a certain person on here is NEBOSH qualified ...

Love Ice cream from a Mr Whippy machine, Fresh tomatoes on toast with basil salt & lots of black pepper ...

Hate, Marmite & tinned toms                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Love my music,people who are kind,people who listen   Hate liers,cheats and two faced folk   Oh and I love Marmite been eating it every day on toast since was a kidLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
madasthecat's Profile
madasthecat

In: Rugby

love, worcester sauce french fries hate - tomatoes                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Loving the weather...................NOOOOOOOOOOOOT!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Love = violent storms Hate = drizzle                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 674 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption