hair loss

5 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2010 11:08:36 by giantdog | Go to original / last post
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Got the dogs back from the kennels (it's good to have them back) one and I'm not pointing fingers but they know which one Stern Smile   As guffed with such noxious vapours I think I've lost an eyebrow   Sick                                                                                                                                                                             
wozabee's Profile
wozabee

In: lancaster

lol thanks for that                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

lol dog.. you do some great one liners haahaa                                                                                                                                                                             
kendress's Profile
kendress

In: bath

hairloss?     what the hells that?

sooner by grey than bold anyday!

giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

it's ok it's grown back.   Like many other gentlemen of a certain age, I find hair stopping growing where it always used to and starting to grow in places it never did before Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 1741 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption