Discount codes

21 Posts | Latest reply on 04/09/2010 23:51:57 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

It's amazing how many people are still upgrading their accounts without using any kind of discount code!   Not that I'm complaining, maybe they just have some spare cash and want to help the site (thanks), but I'm sure that's not always the case.  Around half of all upgrades are without using a discount code.   You can get discount codes... From our Facebook_Page From our Forums From our Newsletter ON THE UPGRADE PAGES THEMSELVES!!! Thanks to those who continue to support the site.  Your contributions are much appreciated and go towards making the club as fun, friendly and safe as it is.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Discount codes save you a few 'squid' from the full subscription fee.   Thanks a lot for that Matt!   Ratty                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

mine upgraded before i knew  it  !!!                                                                                                                                                                                
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

not complaining tho   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

it's been highlighted at the top of the upgrade pages for about 6 months lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

But what about those on auto renew??

They just renew without warning, do they get a discount?                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Why bother with discount codes, why not just make it cheaper                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

I upgraded the day before yesterday Matt and there weren't any discount codes on the upgrade page. When I clicked the 'get codes' button nothing happened. I don't use FB!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Oh i might have removed it from the upgrade pages actually, ooops.  There's one in the newsletter though and on our Facebook page. They are to encourage people to become a "fan" of ours on Facebook, and also to have people read our newsletter.                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Got mine off the newsletter, saved me a few pennies Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Now I feel like i've just been done! Thanks for that Matt and DG LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

My pleasure mate LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How do you subscribe to the Newsletter? I keep paying for a full subscription! Damn! Missing out on all those lovely pennies! ha-ha ?????                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

okay.. ive searched fb and bm for discount codes for my niece.. she is a standard member and wants to become a full member... wherearedeee codes pluzzzz!!!!   my membership is due for renewal too... erm.. are there any discounts available... !!!  Big smile     basically HELP!!!!   thank you in advance Debs aka Geordielass                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

my membership was renewed automatically a few days before expected but i am on a low rate anyhow as i was one of the 1st 10000 members                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey julie.. my membership is not set for auto renew, i dont think lol... 

DG99's Profile
DG99

Its on the newsletter that gets sent out I think Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

How do you subscribe to the Newsletter?   'My Account' 'Mailing Preferences - 'Edit' follow instructions on the Account Changes page(enable 'yes')   Remember to input your password before you hit the 'change details' button or it won't accept the changes.   September 2010 issue due out soon.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok ty DG

will check the last newsletter ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Yearly subs discount of 25%... YEAR10FJU4 10% off all others... NEWSZX9P3F                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 650 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption