Still around!

26 Posts | Latest reply on 16/08/2010 09:01:58 by JP | Go to original / last post
darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Just to let you guys (and gals) know that I'm still around. Been off work sick for over a month, sustained a nasty head injury at work - knocked a 10' x 5' steel panel door off it's hinges with the lorry tail lift and it struck me on the head!

Was lucky, but suffering from migraines and nausea now. Unhappy

(Can't wait to get back on the bike!)

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Welcome Back Daryl                             Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Enola's Profile
Enola

In: Birmingham

Ouch!! Flipping eck that sounds pretty nasty - keep getting better x                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

welcome back mate, but I'm sure you could have found a better way to get some time off work!                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Rossi told me you had bumped your head  hope you recovering ok no long term damage ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I heard you'd hit your head on a door, didn't realise quite how bad! Glad you're OK.
When're you going to be back on the bike then?                                                                                                                                                                             
suzed2805's Profile
suzed2805

In: Gtr Manchester

Hey hope ur fit and well again soon x

Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

take your time to get well daryl,,, hugz and owwwch xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Take it easy bud , glad your back on the site Thumbs Up If you need a lift or pillion let me know .....Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

What a stupid place to leave a 10'x5' steel door (against a wall) everybody knows that large heavy items are best left laying flat so thay cant fall over event if thay are hit by a truck ?  Get well soon mate Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Glad your on the road to recovery hon , heard you were committed to your job tho & finished your deliveries before going home lol   Wishing you the speediest recovery   Shell xxxHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

OUCH!!! buggerin' 'ell Daryl! ya daft sod! Ouch Hope you get better soon! - what's the doc said?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Double OUCH!!! Get well soon and do what the doc says.   Any damage to the door?Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
darylt's Profile
darylt

Thanks for all the well wishes. Dunno when I'll be back on the bike, want to make sure I feel a lot better before I do (still get dizzy). The door won the fight! lol

The doc says it could be weeks or months before I'm better, very frustrating considering the shop knew that it was a hazard and never reported the near misses in the past. Angry Just putting a claim in via union solicitors. In no rush to go back to work as they treat you like dirt on the bottom of their shoe! Unhappy

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ouch! Well hopefully you will be back and up and at em soon enough and then well enough to get out on the bike! Get better mate!                                                                                                                                                                               
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

HI Daryl
Get well soon mate.
You'll have to join the ill, bored and stuck at home club and go on the virtual day out.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

ey up DD glad ur ok and i miss u loads and ur cheekiness

give me a call and i'll come bring cakes and annoy u (yes veggie cakes i know)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Hi Mate.   Glad you are recovering & if herself comes to visit I'll join her! (that's if I'm allowed lol)   Take care and hope to see you when back from jollys!                                                                                                                                                                             
darylt's Profile
darylt

You're all welcome to pop round....I only have a small house so maybe not all at the same time LOL

Go to get back out on me bike........really missing it (sorry to keep moaning about it).

esusuk's Profile
esusuk

In: kent

hope the head heals soon matey, try jumping out the way next time a door comes flying at you head butting isnt a good option lol. get well soon                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1719 seconds. There are 919 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption