What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime?

35 Posts | Latest reply on 14/08/2010 19:00:56 by giantdog | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I think I'm about accomplish one of my biggest goals in my life time very soon and it involves completing my first tri-athlon! Always ran marathons but I have now upped my game to tri-athlons.

What are some of your goals in life? Will be interesting to find out. My mums was to hold a snake around her neck! ha-ha

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I want to ride around the world on a bike.....                                                                                                                                                                             
suzed2805's Profile
suzed2805

In: Gtr Manchester

To see as much of the world as possible in particular Tibet !!                                                                                                                                                                              
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Do a sub 12 second quarter mile on my 69 Crooks-Suzuki T500, fastest so far is late 12 seconds.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

To get my 2 daughters to actually like each other rather than hating each other                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

DG99 that is an amazing speed on your bike! ha-ha! Hope you achieve that one definitely!

Another of mine is to cycle around the world! I will do it, but just when is another matter!

DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Cheers feller, now if I could just lose 3 stone I'd make it easy LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

to be still riding a bike when im 90                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's okay DG99, well time to get on the roads running now the weather is being quite good to us this year. ha-ha. How long will that last I wonder Big smile

Bill if I'm even alive at 90 I would love that. Riding at that age though that is definitely a great goal!

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Done most things ... but ... still not done my CBT (stop shouting at the screen) ... but ... doing that ... very soon ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

In: north yorkshire

To final pass my bike test and go touring all over britain and then overseas Big smile lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

Take over the world with my army of squirrels                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I started flying lessons when my Dad died. When funds allow I would like to complete them and gain my PPL.   Goals are risky things, if you don't reach them then you risk living with disappointment so keep them simple and attainable.   I'd also like a 12" Willy and a few million quid. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

ghosthunter said "I'd also like a 12" Willy and a few million quid. LOL"     Nah ! its not what its cracked up to be Ghosty       id like to wake in the morning and not think ah well here we go again !  watching my lad aged three wake up and just smile at what exciting things to come kinda put things in perspective                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wake up and know I have three great kids,two great grandkids,a great fella and my health. So it's not a bad life is it????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have always wanted to Sky dive but not the best person with heights.....is it a good goal does anyone think? Anyone done it?                                                                                                                                                                               
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Ohhhhh ... doing it next year for hospital charity mbw ... cant wait Big smile   Almost did it twice, but did bungee jumps instead ... Sick LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bungee Jumps Dead That is one thing I would never do unfortunately!                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

i would love to see my youngest daughter get to university,,or in fact just be there to watch her achieve any of her goals that would be amazing,, for me well,, just being happy is enough for now!           fantasy time,,, have one of my sketches in the louvre!!                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Decide in next 4 weeks what goals I want to achieve. I think this is an age thing (crisis) lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8359 seconds. There are 456 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption