1989 Honda VFR 750FK

6 Posts | Latest reply on 27/08/2010 19:55:56 by babebiker | Go to original / last post
babebiker's Profile
babebiker

In: Kings Lynn
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My husband has got a new bike so is parting with his much loved VFR so desperate for a nice caring home where it can be loved again :)   Can't put exact mileage as still in use but around 42000 miles on the clock. New brake discs and pads on front and back, both tyres good condition.   Oil filter and oil changed 2 months ago, original exhausts and collector box in good condition.  Swing arm assembly has been removed and all bearings/bushes inspected and greased so all good order. Usual sight marks on fairing as expected with the age of the bike but has been much loved and cared for.  Very reliable MOT May 2011 and taxed Pics of the bike are on my profile - its the only yellow one as my CBR has some purple on it.  Any questions just ask.  Looking for around £750 (open to offers)                                                                                                                                                                                     
madasthecat's Profile
madasthecat

In: Rugby

i take it we like yellow bikes!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
babebiker's Profile
babebiker

haha hubby was not to sure but loved the bike and is now gutted to part with it and mine.............3 well it just caught my eye as great looking, had low mileage and was a good buy so co-insidence that it has yellow on it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

he will regret it once its gone i wouldnt part with mine, mines black tho lol                                                                                                                                                                              
babebiker's Profile
babebiker

haha he has been told  - with mine & his that is enough (& I want some of my cash back from buying the new one lol)  Can only ride one at a time LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
babebiker's Profile
babebiker

argh Shocked this poor gorgeous baby!   it went onto ebay as not sold and it deserves some more good love Smile   It was looking hopeful with 336 page views - 43 watching it and 9 bids and still did not sell (was a reserve so did not go for peanuts!) Wacko                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 1048 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption