thunderace

9 Posts | Latest reply on 09/09/2010 11:05:02 by marsey | Go to original / last post
moojjos1's Profile
moojjos1

In: whitworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My fairing shattered on the left side of my bike just below the tank i need a fresh side fairin does anyone know of any in red for sale its a 96 model i also need the black plastic trim that joins on to it and goes upto the clocks ....... if anyone can help it would be much appreciated   Moojjos1                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well done hunny Wink   x                                                                                                                                                                             
yzf.rider's Profile
yzf.rider

In: chesterfield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

if you look on ebay there are lots of parts about i have got many spares for mine from there               yzf.rider                                                                                                                                                                             
moojjos1's Profile
moojjos1

In: whitworth

Thanx Yzf rider i been lookin on ebay just not the right parts available yet so the gaffer tape will ave to suffice till then                                                                                                                                                                              
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

What about the breakers yard ads you get in MCN and prob on the net by now, it was a few years back when i was looking                                                                                                                                                                                
2Tdreamin's Profile
2Tdreamin

In: Rugby

google partfinders mooj. they'll ring you, dont take the first one offered just jot down the details and get back to em when all the offers have been weighed up.                                                                                                                                                                             
yzf.rider's Profile
yzf.rider

In: chesterfield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

hiya moojos  item number 120619083890 on ebay at moment seller has all the parts u want and they are also in red sellers username is bigdespo hope this helps you                      paul                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

mooj... i get the MAG cumbria updates and saw this.. may help?   PARTSVILLE MOTORCYCLES. mag discount. Used sales, used spares, new or pattern spares. Nationwide postal service. Find them at: New Street, Barrow. Tel/Fax 01229-813824
GED'S BIKES & BITS. Breakers and bike sales, Modern & Classic! Bikes bought and sold. Find them at: 5 Pinfold Lane, Skerton, Lancaster. Tel 01524-847260.

marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

I have used Partsville in the past ( not for mail order as he is local ) he is ok.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3926 seconds. There are 1473 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption