BMF Tailender

21 Posts | Latest reply on 17/09/2010 22:56:38 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Anyone going to Lincolshire Show Ground off the A15?   I've just posted this event! I know it's clashing with a few others but there is no better place to pick up a bargin that at this Last BMF event of the year!   I've bought gear here (at the old site Peterboro Showground) before and saved £100's in the process.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Doesn't seem to have appeared in events yet. 18/19 Sept tho, which clashes with Triumph Live at Mallory Park.   Shame, like you, picked up some good bargains in previous years.                                                                                                                                                                             
GregatHigham's Profile
GregatHigham

In: Higham Ferrers

Sounds good and like Rob1050 said, I am off to Mallory Park, but only the 18th, so I'll certainly look to 19th as a possibility.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Rob said: Doesn't seem to have appeared in events yet.   Impatient bugger, your post was only 2 hours behind HR's and me adding it to the event calendar was just 4 hours later.   It's customary to wait at least 24 hours, even tho short notice events are accepted, before complaining lol    BTW HR you put it in August so I had to start again.      http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1017                                                                                                                                                                               
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Not a complaint. Probably shouldn't have been searching thro events during works time anywayWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later

Yep, i'll be there, often go to Nottingham, so either on the way up, or back down ??? See you there. Brathu                                                                                                                                                                             
meerkat's Profile
meerkat

In: hull

yes il be there at least one day                                                                                                                                                                              
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

Might see you there Neil xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I might get to this one too.. need some new textiles !                                                                                                                                                                               
yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

In: north yorkshire

im also going cus need new bits too so i mitre see yous all there too lol x hi to all btw xxHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Opps my bad Mum lol at least it's in the right place (but it should be up for the Sat and the Sunday!!!) I know you can camp from the Friday too. I am at Spat but hope to maybe get accross for a few hours!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

(but it should be up for the Sat and the Sunday!!!)   PML so it should have. Tis sorted.   LOL @ 'mum'                                                                                                                                                                              
REDZX10R's Profile
REDZX10R

In: CORBY

is this the one in lincoln..                                                                                                                                                                             
meerkat's Profile
meerkat

In: hull

il keep a eye out for you bat be nice to see you                                                                                                                                                                              
ledd777's Profile
ledd777

In: Ashington

Neil keep an eye oot for a gear lever for my Ace,just in case.Will miss the ole BMF enjoyed it down at P'boro,and ya right got some good gear from there 9 am on a saturday morn.(wonders could i get doon there n back in afternoon for the lakes).Could i horllicks  lol.Have a good time Nieleo.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

is this the one in lincoln..   PML Hi and welcome to the club REDZX10R, that's got to be the most amusing first post I've ever read.   Go to page one, the first post for the answer to your question.                                                                                                                                                                               
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later

So, what day's are people doing ? I intend to do the Sunday, as i'm in Nottingham this Friday/Saturday. May see you there ? Regards Brathu.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

bikerbill and i shall just be there for saturday morning before we shoot off to kendal  - anyone want to meet up? bats Mob no. 07835617534 if you want to get in touch!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Naughty person lol no mobiles on these pages purleeeese! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Who's going which days?  I really want to go to this, but don't fancy going on my own..not been before.   I'm probably looking at going on the Sunday...Smile   Unless Saturday is better?Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7970 seconds. There are 546 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption