2nd Southern Rides Regular Meet

17 Posts | Latest reply on 29/08/2010 19:18:49 by snailfetcher | Go to original / last post
insanedj's Profile
insanedj

In: Slough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The second meet is now up for Thursday 12th August, I had quite a few PM's to do a different day than Weds so as requested its on a Thurs Thumbs Up

After the success of the last one it would be great to see all the familiar faces and some new ones Big smile

BB

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

You can put your name down here   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1014                                                                                                                                                                             
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

Count me in Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Dumass's Profile
Dumass

In: Enfield

Will try to make this one, it's still a fair distance for me and i still have to start early the next morning but i'll try.                                                                                                                                                                             
insanedj's Profile
insanedj

In: Slough

A good size bunch signed up already, just a couple of days to go Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Dumass's Profile
Dumass

Sorry, not going to be able to make it tonight, only just finished work and have to be back in again at 02.30 tomorrow morning. Will see what goes for the next one.                                                                                                                                                                             
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

Great evening, thanks all! Thumbs Up

Shame about the heavy showers, not a good time to discover my waterproofs leak...                                                                                                                                                                             
Warhed's Profile
Warhed

In: London, Ruislip

Curses! Missed it, and I was free too - how did I manage that? (clue - it probably has a lot to do with my stupidity Unhappy )

When's the next one?

brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

We're going for a ride in Kent tomorrow
  > http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1022                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thank you everyone for making me feel really welcome and hopefully see all tomorrow.

Damian - the cake was a hit. You have to make one for tomorrow - obviously no candles needed

El

Warhed's Profile
Warhed

In: London, Ruislip

Holy cow! - it's raining so hard here in Nortwest London, I swear I saw a guy building a big boat and loading it with pairs of animals! Never mind a ride out tomorrow - anyone know where I can get hold of a pantomime horse outfit or a gorrilla suit sharpish!
Dumass's Profile
Dumass

I've only just noticed the ride for tomorrow but still cant make it as i've got a driving job tonight that won't get me home till 06.00. So will be sleeping most of the morning. Will try to keep closer eye on events, hope it all goes well.                                                                                                                                                                             
TLC69's Profile
TLC69

In: Greenwich, Londo

Whens the next one? I'll out it in my diary.

T
x

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

If it's monthly (4 weekly) it should fall on the 9th September.                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

"anyone know where I can get hold of a pantomime horse outfit or a gorrilla suit sharpish"!

Only got a Spiderman suit Warhed, but only used once, I hurt myself soooo bad jumping off the wardrobe I'm not doing that again!!!!!

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL @ LTGTR's antics   Dumass, keep an eye on the monthly newsletter in your email, it has links to upcoming events which makes it easier to keep tabs on.   If you add your name to an event it puts the event onto your profile, all you have to do is click the title and it links to the events calendar.     Hope you finally make it to one of the events.                                                                                                                                                                               
snailfetcher's Profile
snailfetcher

In: Camberley

It was nice to meet some nice folks the other week.. shame it was hoofing down with rain.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 888 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption