Beer / Bikes / Bands - TBFM Xmas Party, Birmingham 24-28th November 2010

41 Posts | Latest reply on 19/09/2010 16:50:45 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

In: Lancashire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I was asked to add this event here for you all. Would be great if anyone would be able to come along...

Bands: Motorhead celebrate their 35th anniversary with a great UK tour. Along the way they will be at the Wolverhampton Civic and Total Biker FM will be there too. On Wednesday 24th November 2010, its gonna be awesome.

Beer: On Friday/Saturday night(s) following on from the Motorhead gig, we are planning a party somewhere in Birmingham City Centre. Location to be confirmed but we guarantee it will be an action filled

Bikes: On Sunday 28th November, we will then be heading off to the NEC for the International Motorcycle Show 2010. All of the top manufacturers will be there and lots of bargains to be had. Its a great day out whether you ride a bike or not with lots of entertainment going on.

Its going to be a weekend you cannot miss, whether you come to one or all 3 events. Invite everyone and lets get the party started. Its an early Christmas Party for us all.

Not only that but the German Beerfest and Xmas market will be on too. Its a win win win!!!

anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

gonna start saving  up Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

wahooo party in Hobbit land                                                                                                                                                                               
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Ok ... count me in ... Jayyyyyy any freebie tickets ;) lol Ok ... always worth a try :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yes and if there are i am Alex's carer so i need one as welllol                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lmao ... only when out on day release! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thats every ay is it not Alex lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lmao ... you get a reprieve most weekends as that young man Reu takes care of my 'care' ....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yes but jusy look how much it costs me in cheese and toast lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Hmmm ... tis true ... you are the Hobbit Queen of c.o.t Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Does that mean i need to buy 2 new outfits lol this party and ours                                                                                                                                                                               
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

YAY! ... party outfits ... woo hoo! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Looking forward to the details of this one should be good                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

JP only if your there of course lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

This sounds brill.. definately count me in!!                                                                                                                                                                               
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Mucka ... can you submit to the events please ... so people can start getting their names down :)   Thanx :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Mucka.. if you're not sure how to do it..send the details to me or one of the other mods in a PM and we will put it on the events for you.   Kaz  :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Dont think the final arrangements have been made as yet just the dates agreed :)                                                                                                                                                                              
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

In: Lancashire

Yea only the dates as of yet. Im still working on free tickets for the Motorhead gig. I will have some passes for press day for NEC bike show if anyone wants to represent BM with TBFM?

Karey, if you could put it on the events wall that would be good. No further info to add yet but im pushing to get all ticket stuff and the party night stuff sorted in the next few weeks.

Weve already got a fair bit of interest from our regular listeners so with you guys coming along to, you can work your BM magic on them!
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mucka i volunteer myself and JP for reps for BM pretty sure at least i will be an assett not sure about JP though lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6411 seconds. There are 1812 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption