Hi from the TBFM team!

19 Posts | Latest reply on 29/07/2010 15:05:47 by totalbikerfm | Go to original / last post
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

In: Lancashire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all, Im Mucka Jay. Im a Brummie living in the lovely Lancashire Pennines. I run Total Biker FM radio station and I also run my own motorcycle club for learners (around 2,000 members).

I have been riding a beautiful Honda Varadero XL125 for the past 5 1/2 years but Im still on L plates as I cant be bothered with the new test stuff!

I love poker, bike rallies and drinking which go well together really!

Most recent rally I went to was the Caveman Bash in Preston just a  week ago and it was awesome.

Im a bit of a chatterbox but Im sure if you've been listening to me on the radio today you will already know that!

Anything else you want to know, just ask.

Mucka Jay.
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

ive added bikerfm to my facebook and sent invites to mates on there too.                                                                                                                                                                             
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

Thank you miss darkness! Please though, refrain from calling us bikerfm (copyright laws) we are total biker fm. Sounds stupid but we have already been warned lol.

Im looking forward to having fun here. Already got me slippers on and a can of cider out ready for an eventful evening!

Mucka Jay.
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Great to have you oboard buddy!  Thumbs Up   Darkness - don't forget to invite friends to BM also!  Use the links at the bottom of any page.                                                                                                                                                                             
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

Thumbs Up already done Matt and  its on my facebook as a link too                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Welcome Totalbikerfm  ...  have to say ... your station is a breth of fresh air ... esp to ageless rockchicks ;) lol   My son caught my singing (well, making noises) to you this morning and hes now hooked ... passing on link to all his Uni mates ... as we ... erm ... type :)                                                                                                                                                                                 
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Hi Mucky Jay  so come on then have you got a face for radio then lets see a photo up loaded ?                                                                                                                                                                              
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

I cant get the java applet to work. I do keep trying to post a picture. I definately have a face for radio though, many people have told me that before!!!

Mucka Jay.

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

erm ... 1 up for the chicks ... staceyTBFM managed to get her pic up ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Jay - use Internet Explorer and it will use an ActiveX script like Facebook (exactly the same actually).  Use anything else and it will use Java (you just need Java enabled).  Alternatively just click on SIMPLE UPLOAD at the top right to use a basic uploader.   Oh, and although it does work with Macs you really shouldn't ever use a Mac (for anything) cos they're s**t useless junk                                                                                                                                                                             
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

The reason it wouldnt work properly is because of all the other programs I have open (thats my excuse and Im the boss so ner ner ner).

Anyway, my picture is up now. Well its me and Stacey together actually!

Mucka Jay.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Great radio station!                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

I like the fact you are a hobbit living 'oop north  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi and welcome to the club team TBFM  Smile                                                                                                                                                                                  
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ive sent out the link to friends on fb..  Smile  noticed some have already added you..   fab radio station.. thanks for the gnr and rasmus today...  what a gem!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Mucka only just realised your a Hobbit wahooooooooooo, think a t shirt is def a must now lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Welcome to the mad house.... Hug and thats a lovely pic of you both! Thumbs Up   Brilliant radio station.. will add it to my fb now...and get my son to pass on the link.. he does online DJ-ing too as well as resident DJ at a few clubs.. he's into hardcore tho.. Matt's kinda music!  lol   Keep up the good work ! Clap                                                                                                                                                                               
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Hi TBFM, Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

Thanks for all your messages and for making me feel welcome. Catch you all on the airwaves!

Mucka Jay.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7334 seconds. There are 1113 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption