Two Truths and a Lie

43 Posts | Latest reply on 03/10/2010 20:40:19 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Another fun thing to do while passing the time at work. Basically think of three things; two of them are the truth and one is a lie.....it makes it fun to figure out what each person is lieing about.

Have a guess what the previous persons lie is and then post your own three statements.

A bit of fun.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

1) I've swum with Dolphins
2) I've riden the Tallest Wooden Rollercoaster in the World
3) I've run a total of 100 marathons already

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

No 2 ... think thats the lie ... am I right?     Mine are :   1) Ive met the Queen 2) Ive met Flee from Red Hot Chilli Peppers 3) Ive met the little facially challenged guy from N Dubz   Good luck with that one ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Sticks i pin into the list and comes up with, errrr, 3?

OK, I've

1 Shared a ciggie with a Beatle in his dressing room

2 Flown a Jumbo Jet into Hong Kong

3 Met a man who went to the Moon twice                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

jumbos a lie         1/ i have dolphins   2/ ive done 200 mph   3/ ive met jerry springer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Rock Chick you're wrong about mine...it was No. 3. Only done 8 marathons to date! Tallest wooden coaster was 2 hours outside Berlin towards Hannover.

Rock Chick : I think 1. is a lie
Wills : I think 2. is a lie
Wheely Nealy : I think 1. is a lie

Okay.......

1) I have owned a cat that won a Pet Idol Competition

2) I owned a dog that won an award at Crufts

3) I have been to Clare Balding (Crufts & Horse Racing presenters) house for tea and biscuits.

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Looks like you can all read me! Yep, not flown a Jumbo Jet into Hong Kong. 
I've 'flown' an Airbus into Hong Kong on a full-works airliner simulator, though, which is the next best thingThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

lol ... got mine right mbw ... though did meet the Pealy king and queen ... but dont think that counts ;0   Will ... uh uh ... wrong ... change your pins ;) lol   Neal ... think its 1 mbw... think its 1                                                                                                                                                                                 
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

woops 1/ i have dolphins   2/ ive done 200 mph   3/ ive met jerry springer     1/ is ment to read i have swam with dolphins     so its the 2/  as my bike toped out at 145 last i tried on private property i must add                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Well having dolphins is better than having crabs I expect !!!!  (or any other sea dwelling creature !!!)   lol                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

something you wanna tell me Di ????                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

I wouldn't have crabs,,,,,mine would be lobster !!!!   lol                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

i havnt seen the lie yet givus a clue ?                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

Well if I'm enjoying a lobster or two,,,then so are you !!  hahaha  xx                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

i hope thats the lie babe                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

Errrrrrrmmmmmmm...............yeah it's the lie !!!!  hahaha

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

erm Evil Smile lol                                                                                                                                                                               
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

far to much info there folks                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

haha loving the banter on here WheelyNealy......

.....Okay.......

1) I have owned a cat that won a Pet Idol Competition

2) I owned a dog that won an award at Crufts

3) I have been to Clare Balding (Crufts & Horse Racing presenters) house for tea and biscuits.                                                                                                                                                                              
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

Here goes!
1.  I trained as a mechanic for 2 years
2.  I actually enjoy watching football
3.  English is my second language (did I spell that right? LOL!)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8789 seconds. There are 447 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption