Happy 4th Birthday BikerMatch!

25 Posts | Latest reply on 26/07/2010 22:48:30 by yamashirlz | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

BikerMatch is FOUR years old!!!   Still a baby I know, but we've had a good run and hope to continue doing so for a long time to come.   Happy Birthday BikerMatch!!!  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wahoo!Party Happy Birthday BM Great site Matt big thankyou to you and the staff for your hard work and commitment getting it to its 4th birthday! Cheers Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

*waits patiently for slice of birthday cake*                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Beer Cheers to all at BM 

Matt for thinking about it, the mods & staff for taking care of things but a great big thanks to all the members who make it such a fun site to be part of. 

I for one am glad I joined Thumbs Up

Hippo Bird Day Two Ewe BM !                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday dear Bikermatch Happy Birthday tooooo youuuuuu   Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray Beer   Great site with some great events ...   WELL  DONE  SIR Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

HAPPY BURPDAY BM BeerBeerBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Matt, how come the site is older than your membership? Were you waiting to see what it was like before you joined? LOL   Happy Birthday to the site, I'm glad it's out of the nappy stage and the terrible twos Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

happy burfday BM your a gud site, a dam gud site, well dun matt                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Happy Birthday to yeh  BM long may it run                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Happy birthday bm where's the cake and dougnuts                                                                                                                                                                              
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

HAPPY 4TH TRIP AROUND THE SUN....WHAT A RIDE. I'm pretty new here but loving every minute                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Well done Matt on giving us a good site that is not just a dating site but also a site where so many of us have made life long like minded  friends.   I have been on the site now for 3yrs 2months and have seen some changes in that time mainly for the better keep up the good work.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIKERMATCH!!!! Beer   Well done Matt on a brilliant site and all the hard work and effort you put in. I'm proud to be one of your humble servants and hope I and the other staff can continue to keep BM running as smoothly as it has in the past!   All the best! BeerBeer                                                                                                                                                                                   
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BM

WELL DONE BOSS MAN

XXXXXXXXXXX

Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Happy birthday to all at BM, only been a member for a short time but have made lots of new friends.   Well done Matt and all his little helpers. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Nice One!!!!! and thanks for all the hard work you all put it behind the scenes so we can all have so much fun!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY BM Beer                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Sorry XK, I didn't want to risk posting the cake so I ate all 30,000 pieces myself. Shell, I didn't just think of it - I do still do stuff lol Kwak, well spotted!  I often change my account when fixing bugs.  Check out Speedy Claire, she was one of the BM members who got access a week or two before it went live.  I've fixed my own "Joined Date" now. Thanks everyone for all your kind comments. Here's to another 4 years!  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Yes but if ya had not thought about it ... it would not be here at all !!! 

And if ya had just done it with out thinking about it ... I bet it would not have been half as good Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Kwak, well spotted!  I often change my account when fixing bugs.  Check out Speedy Claire, she was one of the BM members who got access a week or two before it went live.  I've fixed my own "Joined Date" now.   I thought Claire didn't join BM til after me, she was already a member on BC I know.  LOL you joined on my birthdate, no excuse to forget it now. Don't eat my cake will ya?   As far as I can recall there were only a handful of folk who posted in the forum (we only had one forum then), RC and bettyboop being the most chatty, wooo and weyhey!! lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Happy birthday BM! I went on my 1st of many events today and what an amazing site!                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7617 seconds. There are 978 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption