Bulldog

45 Posts | Latest reply on 17/08/2010 11:25:24 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ohhhh thanks for that savanne a pack ma wellies just in case lol they in the shed ohhhhh a hope they not full of spiders aggggggg or worse yuck  a get one of the kids to get them lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

lol ... mad ... you just need your toothbrush ;) lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well I might have to get involved in this camping session at the Bulldog bash. Will see what the rest of the plans are for the weekend as originally only going for 1 day!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Awww ... go for it mbw ... you will def enjoy it more ... great peeps going :)                                                                                                                                                                              
GregatHigham's Profile
GregatHigham

In: Higham Ferrers

Sounds like a great time will be had by all, even if it does rain and wellies have holes.  Crocs are great as the water seeps out as you lift your feet! It doesn't help to wear socks though.

I will be thinking of you all as I enjoy 80+F in Atlanta.
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Will ...as jealous as I am ... cant begrudge a fellow BM a wicked time .... esp in Atlanta! Hope you have a drop down fab one Greg :)                                                                                                                                                                             
GregatHigham's Profile
GregatHigham

In: Higham Ferrers

Well, thanks rockchick123, it will all depend on my brother-in-law's ideas.  I hope to get up to the Smokey Mountains and may even get down to Savannah and the coast.
I'll keep away from the Atlanta night-life!!

savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

no !its not enough time , night out sat in brum, Bream on sun, castrate horse tue, wed up north to RC123's night out , thur back down,to bag the camping area, then party on !                                                                                                                                                                              
kimter's Profile
kimter

In: plymouth

hi rockchick when you going up would like to meet up as i may be on my lonesome lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

yehhahaaaaa.........nearly my 21st again!!! lol....hope you can all make it ....see ya there xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

try stoppn me lol  what time you finish on friday x                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lmao @ Mad                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

'bump'                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Soooo gutted I can't come now! Ah well I'm sure you will all have a bash at the bash! Enjoy all

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Not going now ... willows birthday and wants to go to Squires ... sorry folk ... if want to still meet with other BM ers ... PM me nd will hand arrangements over :) Have a great weekend and hope to see you soon :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh noooo the weather forecast is shocking for the weekend! Well I hope that thew weather isn't as bad at Bulldog. Got a few friends going and they're well excited! enjoy all!                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Did anyone get any photos for this event?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hope everyone had a good time and was gutted I never managed to squeeze out of moving house for the day. I heard the weather was terrible from friends who went but as long as everyone had a good time that's the main thing! Party On!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

hope the pics i took are ok, beautifull bikes as always, it was the first 'bash' that i have been sober at !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Just had a look at your pics sara ... some cool pics there ... esp the band ones at the beginning ;) lol   Some wicked bikes there hun :) Thanx for taking them :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 708 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption