hello from sunny edinburgh

14 Posts | Latest reply on 03/08/2010 21:57:57 by VFRbabe | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi well i should really be grabbing the sunny weather than sitting on internet, but  thought id better come in here say hi and maye catch rest of the weather later, only been riding for about 3 years now but managed to travel length and breadth of uk and abroad, so far on my 08 iv done 13k and also away to germany in sept to ride the black forest. not one for track riding but def love the touring and geting about riding.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Welcome to the mad house Mike,   Pull up a pew, crayons & meds can be found in the chat room for the madness & if it all gets too much theres straight jackets some place too LOL   Look forward to meeting you at an event sometimeBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

woop woop crayons but im only allowed to use non toxic ones heheheh as for straight jackets can i bring my own??                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I dunno, not here two minutes and already ya want to change the order of things tut tut LOL    You'll have the same jacket as t'other folks or we may have a riot on our hands me laddo!   Hi Mikeyh and welcome to screwball central Clown                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome mate to the forum..                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome to BM mate, hope you're ready to meet some quality people as this site is amazing for just that. Happy riding buddy. John                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Hiya and welcome to BM (bascially mental) grab a rope and start monkey swinging :)

o and if ur down brum way MIND ME FRUIT PUDDING lol

madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

hey welcome to fellow scot Handshake  ohhhhh and BJ not kidding bout the FRUIT PUDDING  lol  oh and Rockchick123  is rather batty bout LORNE SAUSAGE      so just make sure if ya heading down to fill ya bike up with them lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cheers ill def mind that if i ever venture down.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hiya, I'm from South Ayrshire, maybe catch up with you at some point.  Have fun anyway, Katie                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hello and Welcome to BM Mike Handshake    Hope you are enjoying the site and all it has to offer Big smile   Its a wicked site with some great folk on here Thumbs Up   Hope to meet you out and about sometime Thumbs Up   Ride safe and keep smiling                                                                                                                                                                              
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

Hiya! And welcome to the asylum!!! (the purple crayons are mine!)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No their not, the purple crayons are MINE all MINE....you had them the last time.......                                                                                                                                                                             
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

Nooooooo!!!!! Please dont take my purple crayons, I cant sleep without them!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 817 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption