has disabled their profile

56 Posts | Latest reply on 22/07/2010 10:01:50 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just out of interest how many of us have had nods, or messages from people  on the site who when you check to see who they are it comes up   "This member does not exist, does not yet have a profile, or has disabled their profile"   I just wonder if they write or nod at one of us and there profile is disabled does it come up and remind them that they are disabled and the recipient cannot view their profile or nod back etc ?????                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've had it where someone has nodded and I've gone to look who they are and they don't exist.  I think I scare them off and they go looking for another site Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol no don't think thats the problem, I think some have disabled their profile and don't remember or realise it is still disabled.......after a while they will think no one is messaging them back and leave lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

I had it a lot but i knew who it was and why thay were doing it                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just find it strange that someone would nod at you and not want to say hi or want you to know who is nodding, doen't make sense....also disturbing really....some one looking in and you have no idea who it is.......                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Think its just sad ppl who dont have a life                                                                                                                                                                              
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Does seem strange   Generally with 'views' not nods/pm's tho   Have always assumed folk have looked at profile, then decided they don't want any further contactEmbarrassedCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

sometimes they dont know, just reply to them and tell them to show their profile.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

With a nod or a view you cannot tell them that ...

Johnny maybe she is trying to tease you , peak your interest, keep you guessing!

Or she could be a crazed max stalker that does not want you to recognise her in the street lmao :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

BTW- you don't need to be able to view someone's profile in order to PM them. Go to My Account \ Communicator \ New Message and manually enter their username                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ahhh cunning plan MMMaaaasssteerrrr lol......could we not have a big sign on our profile telling us it is disabled to remind us incase of this exact thing......unless of course it already states that if you have disabledyour profile.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

i don't think people should be able to look at your profile and then stop you from looking at there, i want to know who is looking at mine, this really annoys me                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i thought it was just me attracting strange people lol   i get nodded at.. and people viewing my profile eg. 8 times.. i click on their name and it displays the following message;    This member does not exist, does not yet have a profile, or has disabled their profile.   very very frustrating.. Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
unclebuck1983's Profile
unclebuck1983

In: middle earth

rockchick 1965 u must be right and it must be ur fault cant u at least make out ur an angel even though the rest of us know different lol                                                                                                                                                                             
awokenangel's Profile
awokenangel

In: Wirral

"people viewing my profile eg. 8 times.. i click on their name and it displays the following message;    This member does not exist, does not yet have a profile, or has disabled their profile.   very very frustrating.. Evil Smile"   Yes Geordielass, not only frustrating, but a tad worrying...... Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

it worries me no end and i don't think it should be allowed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i agree with you both awokenangel and bikeabill.. when someone views your profile repeatedly, nods at you ... to get your attention then they vanish.. it makes you really uncomfortable..  Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                                 
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

must admit ive had a few folks send nods and then dissapear!! no idea why,, bit odd!                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

I've had it too and find it slightly unnerving so I tend to block them.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

skinny....... how do you block them?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9375 seconds. There are 618 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption