Squires to Matlock Bath - July 25th

15 Posts | Latest reply on 25/07/2010 08:10:47 by GT63 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There's an event being put together which ends with a meeting at DK's cafe in Matlock Bath on Sunday 25th July. Some are riding up from B'ham, others from the Nth West & middle (Glossop area). I'll be riding down from Leeds & can meet up / lead a ride form Squires if anyone is interested. Probably depart Squires 10am, aiming to arrive at 12 via A and B roads only. It will be a steady ride down.   Please visit the event page to sign up & if you can offer a pillion seat to anyone, get in touch with them directly.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=942   Let me know (HERE or PM me) if you would like to meet up at Squires. Unfortunately, I cannot offer a pillion seat to anyone.   Elaine :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

shamless BUMP   Vodkagirl is tagging along with me - anyone else interested?   Elaine :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What time and where is every one meeting at matlock bath ??? Babs                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I anyone going from Birmingham to Matlock? Fancy a ride there :)                                                                                                                                                                              
GT63's Profile
GT63

In: Catterick

Shoei has offered me a pilly from Squires, meeting him there in my van, but I'm not sure which route he is planning to Matlock Bath yet                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

that's great GT!   Hope to see you at Squires or at Matlock B later :)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Bump                                                                                                                                                                              
GT63's Profile
GT63

I will probably be there a bit early Pumpkin.....I don't know anyone so if you see the van could you please come and say Hi?   (the van is on my profile pics....quite distinctive)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

This Sunday folks all welcome                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Please take your cameras and take loads of nice photos, preferably from the front, not behind, and then those who are in the photos if you could tag yourself, especially if you're a newbie, then the rest of us can identify you. Careful not to cover your face, or anyone else's face, with the tag tho.   Have a great day and safe journeys everyfolk Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Come on folks is there someone going from Hudersfield way that canget Auntie Kwak there pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Don't forget today is the day!!

Ride safe all and see you there                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hope no ones forgot lol spec with all these new threads for the ride outLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
GT63's Profile
GT63

Oh! Is it today?   Better get going then>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Ride safe, see you later                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1406 seconds. There are 1271 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption