Asda bargins

29 Posts | Latest reply on 17/07/2010 20:12:58 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have just been on their website and they have some great stuff on offer again.   The single gas burner stove is only £7.00 and that's just one of the items.                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

hope you patted your back pocket when you posted this                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

They dropped the "Asda Price" slogan and theme a couple of years ago, now it's "Why Pay More?".

Folding chairs and tables at £5.25 too, though I think the fishing umbrella might be more appropriate at the moment. I'll have to pop in and see what they've got on offer.                                                                                                                                                                              
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

In my fantasy she did GD, but that's another thread I think!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

If you go to ASDA you have to eat cheeky monkeys , its the law !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

LTGTR......Embarrassed   BJ....What's a 'cheeky monkey'???                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Its a soft foamy jelly sweet and its yummy in my tummy .............. either that or foamy fruits lol                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

ohhhhhhhhhh your brave askn that LOL  bandit lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

MH i refrained from answering how i was going to lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

LOL  Now I know, I think I want some, need some, must have some!!!
invalid characters

Actually what might-be handy, I was wandering around a camping store and saw a petrol stove.
I thought, ooh that'll be handy for racing etc. (I emptied the tank every session to monitor fuel usage.)

Word of warning though.
I swear nowhere did it say don't use 108 octane race fuel.

Nearly burnt down the garage complex at Silverstone!Embarrassed

GT63's Profile
GT63

In: Catterick

There is a reason I stick to toast RFL! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Folding chairs at Poundland Warehouse £5.00 or2 for £8.00 and loads of other camping gear.

This is the posh more expensive Poundland.

invalid characters

As it 'appens GT I THINK it has a grill as-well so toast is a possible.Smile

Got the small problem with the flames sussed in the end!Smile

GT63's Profile
GT63

Giraffa cakes are 50p a box in Tesco (not sure they qualify as camping gear, but they are yummy)Pig                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

do they sell waterproof tents cheapStern Smile  and anything for broken elbowsCry                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

and stablizers for me bikeCool                                                                                                                                                                              
GT63's Profile
GT63

Tesco were selling two-man tents cheaply (can't remember exact price), no use for me though, I don't have two men   Big hammer might do for broken elbows Lamp                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters

Couldn't you knit a couple GT?                                                                                                                                                                              
wozabee's Profile
wozabee

In: lancaster

firebladejohn what you need are big springs ataching to the sides of your bike have been thinking of having them fitted to mine lol wont help with your broken elbow but might stop it happening again :)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2344 seconds. There are 1652 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption