cobra

37 Posts | Latest reply on 11/04/2007 08:13:05 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

u home yet , what did u think of the hill climb?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

EL NINJOOOOOO...oh it was real cool had a good day.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

well, that's two happy bunnies today! I've got bloody tonsilitis again so feeling crappy. Glad you both had a good day tho.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

cobra ninja glad you both had a good time and both got home safe      Big smile       awwww di big mug of whiskey an two paracetamols all wrapped in a matey hug wingin its way to you. hope ya feelin better soon   ((((((((((((((((((((XXXX))))))))))))))))                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh Poor Di,hope it gets better soon,i know of a good liquid that'll cure that and it aint beer.Get well soon.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

glad u had a good time both of you   ((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) for di get better soon hunny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

after we saw u , went to the top of the hill , on of the riders came off and he started running down the hill ,he the tripped and hit one of the wooden postes and u heard it snap , except when they got him up they also lifted the post up and it was ok , it was his shoulder that had snapped.
RC's Profile
RC

ouch hope hes ok                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh man that gotta hurt.I thought it was real funny watchin' that scooter trying to get up lmao,but he made it....just.Would've like to have had a go up there on mine but hitting the top at 160+ don't think i woulda landed for a mile or so hehe..Glad you had a nice day and enjoyed meeting you...looked up the 1066'ers and theres a rideout on the 19th i think..may see you there.
RC's Profile
RC

nowt worse when someone comes off there bike no matter how big or small there bike is.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

it happened a few times , u should have seen how steep it was it was hard getting up and down on foot , never mind a old bike . one rider was 74 and he got to the top .                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwwwww bless him wtg xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

awwwwwww so the sayin is true old bikers never give up !!!!!!!!!   good on him hope he got a cheer when he reaced the top                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I thought the saying was old bikers can't get it up,oh well my mistake.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

If your saying is right cobra I'm off to look for a toy boy!!!!Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Hey!  I find that remark.............. well surprisingly accurate actually LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll be your toy boy Di,well by one year anyhow.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

you are talking about the oil skiddy road moment i take it rube? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

*Wrestles with Cobra to get to Di first*  ROFL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

still counts, even if it is only one year LOL and you know remedies for tonsilitis too Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 1370 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption