Lakes BBQ ride out in September

115 Posts | Latest reply on 28/09/2010 20:30:41 by rockchick123 | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Have fun all xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

And yahoo, weather forecast is getting better :o)

Err which weather forecast would that be then?, the Met office and BBC is for rain both Saturday and Sunday.

Metcheck sounds better but it lies!!!LOL

Yes, I'm a miserable bastard                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Well you'd best bl**dy cheer up then Tongue    It's gonna be boiling hot cos we're having a bar-b, not allowed to be any other type of weather.....   And yes I live in cloud cuckoo land Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

yeah, and you should see the heap of wood we've got so you'll be steaming round the fire too!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Yaaahhhh well done minnie and turtle  Thumbs Up 
We're having a bonfire then??                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

Are we having a bonfire blackberry??? You bet!!! This is the opportunity I've been waiting for to clear out masses of crap!                                                                                                                                                                             
banditmonkey's Profile
banditmonkey

In: Morecambe

I'll bring some tyresConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

You can keep your stinky tyres. You're not burning em on our fire....they can stay in the corner of your kitchen!                                                                                                                                                                             
banditmonkey's Profile
banditmonkey

RumbledUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
banditmonkey's Profile
banditmonkey

Looking forward to it, Milletts in Lancaster in the morning on the Monkey bike, for a sleeping bag.                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

Ha ha ha...giving the saturday morning shoppers a laugh!                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

can i roast my spuds                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Have a good weekend everyone  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Have a great time everyone, if I feel better later or tomorrow we may take a ride up, I am still suffering a reaCryction to  sting on Thursday                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

Mega thanks to Turtle and Minnie for a brilliant BBQ weekend .. Shame the weather spoilt it .. Was brilliant to meet up with old and new friends .. Well done shadowfax for making last night hilarious .. lol ..                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

My pics uploaded Big smile   I've had a great time and can only echo what nitro has said, many many thanks Sara and Margaret, and mega thanks to Alan for the wonderful cooking.   Mr Shadowfax, thank you for getting me there safely and have to say you're nearly as funny asleep as when you are awake LOL   podnil, hope you enjoyed your first meet with us, and I really enjoyed the ride home.   Oh and firebladejohn, what a star.....  your guitar playing was excellent, shame you're rubbish at swingball Wink                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Super BBQ!!, super company!!, thanks to Sarah and Margaret and not forgetting the chef!!                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Just like to big thanks to Sara and Margaret for putting on a great night. And it was great to meet everyone who went                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looook!!!!! LOL

nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

There you go .. John was right .. you are a harley man lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0000 seconds. There are 989 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption