Lakes BBQ ride out in September

115 Posts | Latest reply on 28/09/2010 20:30:41 by rockchick123 | Go to original / last post
ledd777's Profile
ledd777

In: Ashington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ach! man Frija why ya not ganna mek it i'll miss ya on ya wee bobmarleyCry xx    Get the cake oot this is ma 100th post yahoo!!!!!Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

found on page 8                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

y , i   , man   page 9                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

bring it back                                                                                                                                                                             
ledd777's Profile
ledd777

Bill what time you setting off and expect to arrive at Turtles place,not sure what time to leave.   Sara do you need anything for the Barbi are there any shops near you i can stop off at,don't want ya running out of sausages lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

bump                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Hi ledd of to the bmf rally at Lincoln in the morning then Lakes in afternoon, can one of you tell us what time we need to be there for the BBQ please. Think Bats is riding up with me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

hi folks. We said 4ish on sat if that's ok. But it.s not wrote in stone so when you get here mid.afternoon, and will be great to see you. ledd, sausage management is in the capable hands of turtle, queen of bangers and you can rest assured she takes duties seriously and will have perfect control. We can nip to asda if needed, especially to make sure of enough beer
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

In: Kendal

Not sure about Queen of bangers, may be princess.

Anytime in the afternoon is fine with us,  we can always find you a job!

Everyone please remember to bring airbeds and sleeping bags.

See you all soon.

Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

Hi, Margaret/princess,   I'm a veggie by the way and can you get some cider in I'll fund you when I get there!!   Bill definately riding up with you!!  Shall have to sort something out hun xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Do you need us to bring chairs?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

just  for info gaz: bikerbill & i are heading up to kendall from the bmf @ lincoln                                                                                                                                                                             
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

In: Kendal

Should be ok for chairs, if not you'll have to stand.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

What no bails of hay what sort of a barn is it                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

re: the important issue of beer supplies. We'll probably do a run to ASDA saturday afternoon to get supplies in cos it's a bit impractical carrying stuff on bikes, so all you need to do is contribute to a kitty & put your order in etc                                                                                                                                                                             
ledd777's Profile
ledd777

Margerette a few cans of John Smiths in the fridge sounds just heaven to me,I'll see ya right when i get there xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

Take care folks loads of kamikazi grouse on the lane to Turtles....oh and the hens can't wait to meet you Bill. They're ever so friendly Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

think i may have to start bringing a shotgun                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

i think i've pm'd the route to everyone but if i havent message me and i'll give my mob and postcode etc. And yahoo, weather forecast is getting better :o)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 1084 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption