Lakes BBQ ride out in September

115 Posts | Latest reply on 28/09/2010 20:30:41 by rockchick123 | Go to original / last post
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

It's been suggested that a meet/ camping/ general knees up & ride out would be good in the Lakes so I'm just putting feelers out to see if there's any interest. Me and Turtle20 (who I'm sure you will all be seeing a lot more of!) think this is a fabby idea. BBQ on saturday at Turtle20s which is in a lovely location just inside the national park with space for a few tents, airbeds etc. Then ride out into the Lakes on Sunday (but pillions for me and Turtle would be a condition!) We're running out of summer weekends but could maybe fit another one in, say w/e of 11/12 September or 18/19 September What do folx think MTM &T20                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

sounds good to me                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

me too, Rich is 20 mins from the Lakes Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

PS...we 'might' be able to have a bonfire                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey is this just for friends of friends or are new bikers allowed to come and join in as this sounds like an awesome idea. Count me in if so. I come to the lakes every other weekend as I'm from Morecambe that's all.                                                                                                                                                                               
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

hey, I don't want to burn him........ well..... not a lot !                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Think both weekends are good for me just money to find now lol, will watch thread and see closer to date jp                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

woohoooo mini would be up for this Thumbs Up hopefully ya pick one of ma wkend off,s LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

yayyy think i will be able to do this.. will have lots of time on my hands soon Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

:( No can do as it's too near my hols and I'll prob be tying up loose ends at work Hope everyone has a great time if it goes ahead :)                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I'll keep a check on what date is decided on and provided money and time allow i'll be there                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Ditto to what Jackie said for Ian and I too ... Few things to be paid for in October so will be watching Septembers pennies lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Mini ... great idea ... Im DEF up for it :) Think ... Reu, Aaron and Laura will too :)   mbw ... you will be most welcome at this and any other events on the site you want to go to :)                                                                                                                                                                                 
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

could you let me know the date asap minnie so if a need hols got them in plenty of time Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Sounds good!!   I might need a guide???                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I could be up for this if it is the 19/20th weekend as I will be at a rally up north on the other dates                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Yay Doh ... more squidges :)   Pete ... You always seem to find your way around ... everything ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Eric i shall endeavour not to call you Eric that weekend lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Yaaayyy sounds great, I'd be up for it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Alex, at this rate you are going to overdose on squidges Wink   BJ you had better start before that Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1071 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption