Bikers body discovered 14 hours after accident

11 Posts | Latest reply on 14/07/2010 23:25:42 by willow | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

CAMBRIDGESHIRE POLICE are appealing for witnesses following the discovery of the body of 38 year old Craig Coleman after he crashed his Suzuki TL1000R into a water-filled ditch.

Police believe the crash, on Whittlesey Road, near March, happened at around 9pm last Sunday evening when Mr Coleman was riding his bike to a local cash machine. Mr Coleman's body was not found until the following Monday morning.

An inquest has been opened into his death, which happened just 12 days before his 39th birthday. His partner, Ms Stabler said they had been planning to go scuba diving for his 40th birthday.

Anyone with information about the accident should call Sgt Chris Huggins of Cambridgeshire Police on 0345 456 4564.

madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hope some1 can help jackie                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Isn't the TL1000 the one that was nicknamed "widow maker"?

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Not good news, but I would have though anyone seeing it would have reported it

Hope someone can help his partner must be in bits                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

god wot a horrible way to have yr life ended, I really feel for the family and freinds of this man                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

terribly sad, the poor guys partner must have been going out of her mind.                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Whittlesey rd is on the west side of march and heads, not suprisingly to whittlesey. I've ridden a bit in this area as i have friends in Ely. These aren't ditches like you'd see over here. some are more like small canals. That road is surrounded by flat open fenland. It is also very straight and fast in sections. It's not a main road so wouldn't think there would be many vehicles on it. Have a look on street view. if you lost contol on it your goin in the ditch. Other than scrape marks i can understand why he wasn't found. i can also understand why he used it. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Feel for his family and friends. As has been already said, I live in that end of the world, can quite easily see why he wasn't discovered sooner if nobody saw the accident. When I first moved here I was wary of the dykes (ditches) either side of the roads, freaked me out for a bit! then got used to them and never thought any more, til you hear of a tradegy like this!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

What awful sad news :( Heart goes out to his family and friends.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Very sad news. Several large and deep ditches alongside wonderful biking roads in Lincolnshire - it has crossed my mind too about what would happen.                                                                                                                                                                               
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

my thoughts are with everyone involved...........xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 596 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption