30,000 members!

22 Posts | Latest reply on 12/08/2010 07:17:54 by Doh Boy | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

BikerMatch has just reached 30,000 members thanks to new member "Raymidnightx"   That's an average of 10,000 per year since starting Biker Match.   We're now one of the largest and most active biking communities in the UK.   Thanks everyone                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Matt

Do you mean 40,000?                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

HFG grabs popcorn, sits in a comfy chair & waits....................                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Ooooops                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha  LOL Thumbs Up   Some people talk so much that they count for 2                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

wasn't me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Matt I saw that! Tongue lol   Does that 30,000 include all the duplicate profiles? I wonder how many of the 30,000 are actually active on here.   Still, it's a good figure even if there are a few duplicates. B M has got a good reputation so it's not surprising it has a high membership.                                                                                                                                                                                  
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

blooming eck, that's a rite lot either way                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

erm.. i potentially talk enough for two lol............ im a good advert for BT though .....     and bikermatch Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

im a good advert for BT though .....   Do you have an ology? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

"ology"  lol!

They were great adverts.                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Good number either way Matt, well done you for getting it going in the first place.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Good to see the numbers still growing strong. Its great to see new members getting involved too... Tim a new member decided to brave us all & rock up at Kelso ... he arrived soaked & cold ... but before he had left was commited (or should have been LOL) to 3 more events over the next few weeks Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

I wore my BM Hoodie  at the  'Get Ratted' Rally this weekend  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

I have met several new members at every event I have been to since going on my first BM event to Cumbria in March (bbbrrrrrrrr)   Its great the way the numbers are growing meet by meet and ride by ride :)   Just been to Kelso and once again, it was great to meet more new people ... Tim, Rob, E S, Paul, Yam man, S ... and the couple of others, that recognised site members, by the BM T-shirts being worn by other members Thumbs Up   Keep up the hard work Matt, its def paying off Big smile   Sounds corny, but the site is helping change peoples lives ... every event, members tell me, how much the site has made a difference to them ... in lots of different ways Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

BM has made a massive difference to my social life - I've made loads of friends and been to masses of places I never would've without it.

I was up at Oliver's Mount this weekend for the Cock o' the North races, and just happened to camp right next to the 'Other' WheelyNeily !!!!!!  Bizarre co-inkydink or what??!!!   lol

The company of a fellow BMer makes all the difference though - it was good to meet you Neil   Thumbs Up

The original WheelyNealy is my favourite though  Embarrassed   Big smile  tee hee !!

julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

just wondering is the 76% male 24% figure still correct? seems like there are loads more girls on here these days.wanted to look at the women bikers on the increase thread but cant open it for some reason........Ghosty you were the last one in there,what have you done? Think youve locked us all out!!!
Matt's Profile
Matt

Today's stats... Male 23076 (74.34%) Female 7965 (25.66%) Logged in this week... Male 1673 (61.3%)Female 1057 (38.7%)   You can see that women represent a smaller portion of the site, but are generally much more active on the site                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

yes def more active generally i think Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

LOL juilie me thinks so to lol

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8574 seconds. There are 338 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption