40 things not to say in the office

11 Posts | Latest reply on 09/07/2010 14:02:36 by clarissa | Go to original / last post
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Which one is yours?   1.           I can see your point, but I still think you're full of sh*t. 2.           I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce. 3.           How about never? Is never good for you? 4.           I see you've set aside this special time to publicly humiliate yourself. 5.           I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to see it my way. 6.           Who lit the fuse on your tampon? 7.           I'm out of my mind at the moment, but feel free to leave a message. 8.           I don't work here - I'm a consultant. 9.           It sounds like English, but I don't understand a damn word you're saying. 10.       Ahhh. I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again. 11.       I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid. 12.       You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers. 13.       I have plenty of talent and vision - I just don't give a damn. 14.       I'm already visualising the duct tape over your mouth. 15.       I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you. 16.       Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view. 17.       The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist. 18.       Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental. 19.       What am I? Flypaper for freaks? 20.       I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant. 21.       It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of karma to burn off. 22.       Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial. 23.       And your cry-baby whiny assed opinion would be? 24.       Do I look like a f***king people person to you? 25.       This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting. 26.       I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left. 27.       Sarcasm is just one more service we offer. 28.       If I throw a stick, will you leave? 29.       Errors have been made. Others will be blamed. 30.       Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed. 31.       Oh, I get it. Like humour. Only different. 32.       A cubicle is just a padded cell without the door. 33.       Can I trade this job for what's behind door number 1? 34.       Too many freaks, not enough circuses. 35.       Nice perfume, but must you marinate in it? 36.       Chaos, panic and disorder - my work here is finally done. 37.       How do I set a laser printer to stun? 38.       I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted a salary. 39.       I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter. 40.       Wait a minute - I'm just trying to imagine you with a personality.                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

LOL   all of 'em  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

i'm printing this out and taking it to work tomorrow....lol... sheena x                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Spot on Thumbs Up   Whizzing its way thro the ether as I type!!                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

lol  defo  1  even if a do say it under ma breath as the boss leaves the room ma face say,s it all LOL   and quite a few others lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I work on the fact that most people I come into contact with at work ...............   'should remain silent and let me think they are stupid, rather than open their mouths and remove all doubt'...........................    (I work with a high proportion of Naval Officers) .....also........   "Sir! its not often your right ... but ... your wrong again!"   and   ""I have no doubt that this officers men would follow him, but if anything, only out of curiosity!"   and finally   "Sir you work like a well oiled machine....unfortunately its broken!"   Titter Titter LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

"I have no doubt that this officers men would follow him, but if anything, only out of curiosity

Love it JTB

As for the rest so apt for where I work lol but they are that straight laced I would be in trouble if I took it in lol                                                                                                                                                                              
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

Clap oh to attain 'the skill of sharp wit' Thumbs Up LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Winston Churchhill was said to have been very quick witted.....   ...At a dinner party one night a particularly stuck up woman said to him you Mrs Churchill are drunk to which he replied"Yes Ma'am but in the morning I shall be sober...You my good woman are ugly!"...........                                                                                                                                                                             
babebiker's Profile
babebiker

In: Kings Lynn

Clap love all of them!   I am lucky and am not stuck in a filled office so communication between my bosses and eveyrone I work with is mostly via online instant message type stuff so I can shout all I want and simply type a Confused or Ermm or Approve     LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

jonnytb   WC, tis true tis true Geek......... not that i met the man in person of course, im old buttt not that old  TongueLOL (im workin to improve, im thinkin; a week after the event to 'come up with wit' is welll    not quite there yet,.....  "in my case; ability doth not match experience"Cool                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 604 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption