Rttw

14 Posts | Latest reply on 11/08/2010 14:54:18 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
vansasterling's Profile
vansasterling

In: Bolton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anybody going/doing RTTW this October, going down fron the North West ( Bolton), X Matalot, and X Bootnek on the back lol..                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...=814                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Just to remind everyone. The "Ride To The Wall" will take place this year on 2nd October from Drayton Manor park Nr Tamworth. If you wish to take part please go to rttw.org and register for the paultry sum of £7.50. All money raised goes to the National memorial arboretum at alrewas.   In memory of all the men and women of our   armed force that have fallen since the end of WWII. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

If you register online you will get priority parking at the Arboretum and priority on the ride. Geek                                                                                                                                                                                  
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

If my mate Lionel is doing the service again I will be there assisting so come and say hello you miserable buggers.LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
GregatHigham's Profile
GregatHigham

In: Higham Ferrers

That's a real shame because I am still in Seattle on 2nd October. Perhaps next year??                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

This years chaplain is David Cooper. He's chaplain to the Paras and the SAS. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I will be doing this again, I registered ages ago and have my bar ready to add to the ones I got last year and the year before. Blues I didn't see anything about priority parking but that would be useful as last year even though I registered well early I had to park on the road outside.  If anyone fancies meeting up and riding with me and my friends on this drop me a pm nearer the time and I will let you know where we are meeting up prior to arriving at Drayton Manor. Also if anyone is interested my bike club 1066mcc is holding their birthday party on the evening after this event and there will be camping on the Friday and Saturday nights again pm me if you want more details.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

another ex matelot signed up!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

I did the RTTW last year and it was very humbling, I went pilly as I had not long had an operation on me hand so wasnt fit for riding. I was hoping to do RTTW on me own bikethis year but since I got knocked off my bike in june aand am still hobbling around on crutches and will be for a while yet, the only way I can see me attending this year is if  I can get a pilly ride on the back of a trike. My knee and ankle wont be flexible enough to go pilly and I aint got me head around getting on the back of a bike just yet                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Drobs lady am sure we can find you atrike and a nice wee man to steer it lol                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

make that  your task BJ Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I wanted to do this for the first time this year but it's my daughter's birthday that weekend so I can't see me making it Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Ok so ............. erm .................. does anyone have atrile who is going and who's back seat is free the tea and cake are on me lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 1149 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption