Thunder in the Glens HOG

15 Posts | Latest reply on 10/07/2010 18:23:07 by Santa3644 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone up for this one in the Highlands of Scotland.   Its a straight run up the A9 from Perth amongst some breath taking scenery. If you want even better head up the west through Glencoe to Fort William then up Lock Ness (Maybe see Nessy) then 30 odd miles South from Inverness to Aviemore.   It will be great scenery...never been before but as a Highlander I feel I should at least attend some of the big ones in bonny Scotland...come on all yee Sasanachs, we come to all your Rallys head North for a treat lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

When or do folk have to guess? lol     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=909                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

its in the events Kwak has been for ages......lol...just noticed pre registration is closed on Sat 3rd July so its on the gate....it is the biggest HOG meet in the UK apparently...   I'm gonna visit the one in Aviemore then make my way to Stirling for the Mutineers Rally The same Bank holiday weekend over the 27th 30th Aug..                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

How can folk find an event without a date, it will take ages if they look for the title, ya nana. lol     For future ref' adding the date to the title of your topic saves confusion at a later date. Newbies browsing events may think it's a recent event and start posting in it, if Matt aint already deleted it of course.                                                                                                                                                                              
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Johnny posted, I'm gonna visit the one in Aviemore then make my way to Stirling for the Mutineers Rally The same Bank holiday weekend over the 27th 30th Aug..   It's not at Stirling Johnny, it's at Drymen on the West coast, I'll be there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok kwak, I will take myself out side and have a word laterLOL, as for the Mutineers Rally it is being held at the Drymen Showground Near Buchanan Castle which is near Loch Lomond so the scenery will be fantastic, it is on over the weekend of 27th -30th Aug.   http://www.mutineers-mcc.com/#/events/4540000125   for the flyer.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

im coming ... its a brilliant rally ... Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Too true, I go every year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

While you're outside Johny, have a word wi tha sen about two topics in one thread LOL flippy neck                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

hopefully get to 1 of these Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok kwak I have done a separate one for the Mutineers rally and had said word with myself...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cant go johnny to rat assed or h.o.g. as its my sisters wedding on the sunday,.think she`ll miss me lol...fri-sat back in time for wedding mmm??                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

lol@emdee  aye right you wont be alive to see anymore rallies if ya do that lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wackolol, wedding sunday yeah roll up your suit and just rock up on the bike stinking from the night before lol....... breath like Clifford lol
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

In: Sidcup

Us Sassenachs do make it up to bonny Scotland - was gone do Thunder in the Glens this year but will end up in the Lowlands - fishing, riding etc Wink well got to get your priorities right lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 965 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption