Brum Nite Out - Sat 7th August

82 Posts | Latest reply on 12/08/2010 11:44:04 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

the more the merrier folks                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Shamps will bring that jacket on sat night for you to try on                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

what about a pressie for me Old Man ?                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

will bring you a plate of tripe                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cheers Mr JP, I owe you a really hot curry!    Will you eat it if Apoo cooks it?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Sorry I only eat lamb chops there different you know                                                                                                                                                                              
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

What, different from hot curry?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

No from steak chips un musrooms                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

sorry gang i'm off to Kent today. Hfg's taking me to bsb at Brands tomoz :-) but i'll be there in spirit lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wish I could make it alas I do not have a sitter, boohoo for me. x

JP's Profile
JP

Well keep an eye on the events page staryswirl, there will be lots more to get to                                                                                                                                                                              
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

on my way, just trying to sort a sitter                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Hope you all have a good night, sorry Ian & I now cannot make it, I have been feeling rough all day, so have been sat in the car whilst Ian looks at getting a new one ... not seen one for him but I have seen a lovely lil 09  Corsa SXi that I am thinking about Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

phew !! that was a blast, !! all within the speed limit of course !! cough cough!! good to meet some of you, just downed the nurofen as my back killing with the wind buffeting me all down the motorway, tearing down the fast lane , loved it ,shame i couldnt stay that long, maybe next time , see you sunday am ,
JP's Profile
JP

Great to see you all and new faces too was great night just got to get my head round the brean bit now. P/S Think the gig was as described    undescribable                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

Fabulous nite.  Bert is one cool dude - looks so much like Robert De Niro - and Bert agreed with me that he and De Niro have the same eyes. Yes JP the gig was undescribible - awesome band.                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Twas a great night...even if I was sober : 0                                                                                                                                                                                 
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Oh yes, and least I forget, we were graced with the presence of Lilian Tyler off Shameless........LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

and dont forget my nre best friend lol

excellent nite good call Old Man

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Lilian Tyler IS your new best friend BJ LOL Geek                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 762 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption