Brum Nite Out - Sat 7th August

82 Posts | Latest reply on 12/08/2010 11:44:04 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Yeah my dancing partner is going wahooo BL xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Attendees   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=944                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I am looking forward to meeting a few newbies i have persuading to take the plunge lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

this gig will be as diferent as lamb chops                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You mean it won't be like steak JP?                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

You mean it won't be like steak JP?                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

JP 2 Steaks....lol   Looking forward to seeing you there lovely lady x                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

Looking forward to seeing you too gorgeous!     Don't forget the steaks!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Shamps think I have found a jacket that may fit you you deff going sat night                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thought we were having chicken nuggets !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

No Hun lamb chops cus there different.
I see there are a few new faces going if any of you are interested there is a run down to brean on Sunday but early start                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Any newbies who are coming along on saturday night wahooooo and yep ant wait to meet you ............... just look for the fat ass and big specs thats me ............. if that fails look for the special person thats JP                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I am driving on Saturday and have offered a lift to a member (via the events board) that lives local to me.  Anyone else thats local that may like a lift, pleases pm me  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Saddle up and ride your pony .....................                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

What you and ken get up to BJ, is no business of ours. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Squashy you should know it was you that told me to try it ..........                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

There isn't enough room in here for a lasoo.Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

I'l see if a little bribing works to get a sitter and pop up for a bit to meet you all before sundays run , x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Yes that would be good so we all know who we are looking out for lol see you soon                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Have a great night out in Brum! Will definitely be on the next one Beer                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 691 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption