Brum Nite Out - Sat 7th August

82 Posts | Latest reply on 12/08/2010 11:44:04 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Next Brum Nite out is music and mayhem with Hellsarockin at

The HarvesterTanhouse Farm Lane
Solihull
West Midlands
B92 9EY 

Free entry and live music and JP dancing what more can you guys want lol

Come on you know you wanna !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yeh Jackie, More of the Tennesse juice and loud rock music   Love it     Shamps x   PS  Thanks for making me breakfast last Sunday, it was lush                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I'm surprised you could stay awake long enough to eat it. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod

Hey Huggy, you've gathered I'm just no good in the heat.  No rushing around from one place to the other, all that nervous energy disappears Very cool tunes on Friday afternoon in Barmouth, but what else can we expect from one with the sources.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Jp dancing in the little black number he had on at the weekend?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

i can request it especially for you Shell Lady lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Watch you don't hurt your back again.Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Squashy was hoping you would catch me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I hope to be at this one!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yeah Kaz lady a dancing partner for me wahooo                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

yehhhhhhhh bring it on!!  we can shake our booties! Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

My booty has a mind of its own !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

mine still shakes 5 mins after I've stopped !!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

mite try n get to this if i can,  my bootie needs a shake as wellLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

yayyyyy nice one Tracy!!  are you doin the wheelchair boogie? or the stick shuffle? Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

bit of both Kaz LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hahah...  brilliant LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Drobs lady just get ur ass there !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 755 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption