Rock n blues

253 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2007 06:43:55 by RC | Go to original / last post
mozie's Profile
mozie

In: Chelmsford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

So any of you motley bunch goin? I posted this on the main BC forum but figuered i best post it on here too...just to see who i gotta hide from lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Redreynard's Profile
Redreynard

In: Newcastle upon T

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!   Nope!   I'm concentrating really really hard but I'm still getting nothing coming through Mozie.   Are you sure you're not too addled to project your thoughts properly?Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
mozie's Profile
mozie

In: Chelmsford

Eh???                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yeah watch out for me mozie ill be at the rock n blues lol yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

and the one n only bp will b rite behind ya yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

woooooooohooooooooooooooo rock n blues here we come bp yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

It's possible I'll be there, but not definite yet.
Depends on money, work and other arrangements.

RC's Profile
RC

cool u comin with us 2w's?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

cum on 2w a moo and a bitch yyyyyyeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well thats one way of puttin it hun roflmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

me going to, hopefully with my son he,s 16 on the wed ,so he needs to pass his cbt on the thur,s . so he can have is first ride out on the friday to the r/b .if he fail,s he,s the pillion . got his prezzy in the garage a rs50                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

ooo ya can b my daddy too lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwwwwwww cool fingers crossed then for him.   me ill be goin in me car lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

errrr and ill b goin in ya car too lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

i know u will lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

yyyyeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa i luv my milly moo ido i do i do                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lol i love my betty boop tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

CAR , CAR  what do u mean a CAR!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

car got 4 wheels a sterrin wheel, not all of us have got bikes u know, and u can take ya car to rock n blues i know i go every year!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

did,nt say u could,nt ,                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 1062 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption