Another Night up North ... 21st August

696 Posts | Latest reply on 16/08/2010 23:05:51 by madhat | Go to original / last post
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Have i missed out on cream cakes because of big mouth dippsy the teachers petCry                                                                                                                                                                                 
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Awww ... pweez dont cry ... make me sad Unhappy   Ok .... if free ... get your butt here ... lunch it is Big smile   Cant have you chillin too much on your week off! you may vegitate or worse ... go into some form of comatose possition watching daytime TV ... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
cw's Profile
cw

can't do today busy watching day time tv how about tomorrow morning when i take you the special shop foe special peopleWink                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Hmmm ... forgot about 'that' speshal erm ... thingy ... lmao   Need to pick some other .. 'thingys' too ... lmao   Not good t code am I ... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Oi div u owe me a water melon eating moment !!                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Hmmmm ... me thinks he should ... do it when you get back ... another excuse for another party ... at his ;) lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Alex, I'm at a rally at Ganton that weekend, dependant on weather and who's all there we could maybe come over for a visit (ride out). Will let you know nearer the time.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Stuart ... you, your friends nd your squidges are ALWAYS welcome at mine :)   Give me a ring and let me know ... even if its on the sunday morning :)                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

Oi BJ   Have i missed something againConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

OK Alex, that might be an idea to visit on the way home from the rally.   Will see nearer the time.                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

lol you had more than enough cream cake the other day  CW   ohhhhhh another party when when Party   and RC what time ya going to the speshal thingy Wink lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lmao ... when cw picks me up! ... so be very nice to him ... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

Okkkkkkkkkkkk  so CW how are you Big smile lol                                                                                                                                                                             
meerkat's Profile
meerkat

In: hull

is that you creeping mh pmsl x                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

I bet it really hard for you to be nice to me teachers pet Madhat (Dippsy)   Yes i know you will get me, but let me enjoy the momentLOL                                                                                                                                                                                
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lol ... hope you 3 sort this out over the weekend .... my thread cant take any more! lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

hey RC.....should I pack a hoodie or not ; )  xx                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

hey don't blame us you started it Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Are you being naughty CW???....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Not ...lol ...  if you are at Squires this weekend I will take it there for you :) ... yep ... with your freebies :) If not ... will be here waiting ;) xxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 1080 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption