Another Night up North ... 21st August

696 Posts | Latest reply on 16/08/2010 23:05:51 by madhat | Go to original / last post
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey folks,   Thought it was about time we did another night up north, esp as it was such a great weekend last time Thumbs Up   Big BBQ at mine with a few drinkie-poos Beer This time local pubs, as we can crawl back to mine and cheeper Thumbs Up   A ride out on the sunday (to be confirmed at later date) ... with brekkie thrown in Wink   Folks are more than welcome to stay at mine and there is tent space available Big smile   p.s. anyone travelling far and wants to make a weekend of it are welcome on the friday Thumbs Up      GET YOUR NAMES DOWN   pst .... its a certain Yeti's birthday that weekend ... so may be some CAKE and ...erm ... haggis!   Just so folks know, this is not a BM event, it is an event set up by a BM member and, as it is at my home, I have the right to refuse members under certain circumstances. Hopefully wont have to :) fun! fun! fun!                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

me hopefully this time  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

As i have a secret source tellin me off a special time its a must this Hobbit is there :)                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Hmmmm .... Hobbit and Yeti in same space again .... let the games begin ;)  lmao   Soon as its on the events (have submitted it) ... can you put name down :) pweez :)                                                                                                                                                                             
meerkat's Profile
meerkat

In: hull

yes id like to join in thanks                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

YAY .. Neil ... you did it Big smile LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Will the haggis be marinated in whisky...or tequila?                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

LOL .. now X ... you know me well enough to know the answer to that is ............... BOTH Wink    Are you coming X ... wouldnt be the same without you Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ledd777's Profile
ledd777

In: Ashington

Manchester! thats souf in iniit,but i might be game as i know a few x brits i can visit down there lol... ledd777                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Alex - only if u book those nekkid Shockeddancin girls againBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
ledd777's Profile
ledd777

In: Ashington

Eh! ears pricked up here at Excalibers remark.....                                                Ledd777 x                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

sssshhhhhh ... X ... you will be punished for that!   Remeber ... what happens at meets ... stays at meets Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My lips are sealed...   ...which is more than could be said for those dancin girls!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed     *slaps wrist an goes to norty step*Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

not far from me this is it (I like the saying rc what happens on meets stays on meets lmao) except for the pics that is                                                                                                                                                                               
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lmao ... plenty of them kept 'safe' and 'off site' Wink Embarrassed LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

lol a be there only if XK falls off the chair again LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

lol they betta be RC lolWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

yesssss they better be!! EmbarrassedLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

hey karey we just need to hide the camera next time stop trigger happy RC in her tracks lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

lol                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 860 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption